to-NIGGGHHH-ight song???? 80's?

Thread: to-NIGGGHHH-ight song???? 80's?

Tags: None
  1. Theyoungones4 said:

Default The same question has been bugging me!

Quote Originally Posted by lookingforthissong View Post
    What is this song, they say tonight at the end of almost every verse/chorus, it is said like (to-NIGHH-ight)?

It might be an 80's song. At the end of all verses/chorus they say toNIGHt.. tonight is said.(to-NIGHHH-ight). It could most likey be 80's, possibly 90s im not really sure....it is an old song though, i dont need the lyrics but if you could post them the song you think it is that would be great. Its not genesis or laszlo, like like an upbeat hugh pitched male voice.. again at the end of every verse and chorus and after some lines its said like (to-NIIGGHHH-ight) like low then -high pictched-back to low. Please help.
    I was convinced it was a male voice singing "Tonight, we are beautiful" but after annoying my husband with it for several hours he suddenly said: "It's not Blondie is it?!!"
    Turns out the song is Atomic and the verse in my head was: "TONIGHT - YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!" 🤣🤣

2. elstiano said:

I think the song your talking about is "cutting crew" (i just) died in your arms

3. anonymouse said:

It's just a stab, but you might be thinking of Your Love by The Outfield. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

4. BasedP said:

Yo I believe I was looking for the same exact one, this has to be it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg

5. narstune said:

Is it Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOLnWz_Osc

6. Ri said:

Thank you BasedP, but unfornately it is not this one. I wish a icould record my voice and sing part of the melody and upload here. I really can't remember any part of the lyrics. Only the word tonight in the main part of the song.

7. Ri said:

Thank you narstune, but unfortunatley it is not this one.

8. Mdlv33010 said:

Default Nkotb

What is this song, they say tonight at the end of almost every verse/chorus, it is said like (to-NIGHH-ight)?

It might be an 80's song. At the end of all verses/chorus they say toNIGHt.. tonight is said.(to-NIGHHH-ight). It could most likey be 80's, possibly 90s im not really sure....it is an old song though, i dont need the lyrics but if you could post them the song you think it is that would be great. Its not genesis or laszlo, like like an upbeat hugh pitched male voice.. again at the end of every verse and chorus and after some lines its said like (to-NIIGGHHH-ight) like low then -high pictched-back to low. Please help.
    New kids on the block- tonight?

9. wurzlsepp said:

Matches your description except the female singer. Maybe it's worth a try though:
    Fritz Brause -Shilly Shally
    Last edited by wurzlsepp; 07-13-2018 at 07:47 PM.

10. Ray97 said:

Default Maybe the song you are looking for

I think the song is Heart- Alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0

11. Rik23 said:

Is it Atomic - Sleeper?

12. Claybricks said:

Another guess, this song has a high-pitched voice...

Lime - Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihi7FtIRBE0

Dan

13. Gareth Wilkinson said:

ABC-when smokey sings.