So how long did it take to push away the guilt?Of all you ever could have done,and when you didn't do enough.Through my hands I squeeze away this life I,should have led,but didn't lead me through.And it's only words here that I'm facing.........

If it were only just a nightmare.You could wake up from instead into.In Two it breaks you apart then it takes you.To place alone,were you sit so cold.You'd shake so slow if it were only just a nightmare....Instead this hell that you woke from.Then now you've gone so far along.Saying to God if it were only just a nightmare....

So how much did it take to break you?Or do you still stand tall so tall for all?In your hands you squeezed away your life.Its all you've ever done,yet didn't mean to do.Without thought you forgot to wounder.And now your standing ah-lone in the streets the streets you miss.Locked out side your heart you yearned for it.Its all you would have felt,but didn't feel at all.And its words you are facing now.............

If it were only just a nightmare.You could wake up from instead into.In Two it breaks you apart then it takes you.To place alone,were you sit so cold.You'd shake so slow if it were only just a nightmare....Instead this hell that you woke from.Then now you've gone so far along.Saying to God if it were only just a nightmare....

*And we fall side by side.Hands when alive clinched so tight. Re-peat 3x's
--->If this could only be a nightmare.

We'd wake up from instead into.In two it breaks us apart then it takes us.To a place to cold,to numb and gray,when all we've got left to say is if this were only just a nightmare.We could wake up from instead into.In two a takes us apart then it breaks us.So hard and wrong,while pain sings hells songs,we're ringing the bells the bells that wake us from this hell.......

I lack structure.I never really knew how to,I guess "formally" write lyrics.I always just sat at my pc,or at my desk when I was still in school and just wrote,or typed what ever it was I was thinking down.Its been some time since I posted on here,though I would to hear what you think.And if you have any advise on what I could do better structure wise,or just anything better.Let me know.I will be very thankful..

Have a great day!