Rock Alternative beautiful smooth song, I have a sample..

Thread: Rock Alternative beautiful smooth song, I have a sample..

Tags: None
  1. mistamontiel said:

Exclamation Rock Alternative beautiful smooth song, I have a sample..

"I know you need an answer. You've been playing the fool. You can't seem to find direction"

I googled so much and it's all these old hits some other crap. This just came on my friend's greeting he claims Metro piece of crap gave it to him. I recorded it and everything, have a look see ;\ I'm dying for this song please help me !!

http://www.yousendit.com/download/U0...cGttMEt4dnc9PQ

Please tell me if the mp3 goes down I'll gladly reupload it ;( thanks !!

2. mistamontiel said:

Exclamation

18 people heard the sample and haven't even acknowledged it ?? Please tell me what you think I'll stick around for sure and try to help the other less fortunate ;\

3. Fence Sitter said:

Well the whole set of words "I know you need an answer you've been playing the fool you cant seem to find direction" seem to be associated with Killers on 2 different sites. Scribd seems to have something, but ... it's meh.

But trying to tease out a reasonable google result via a site search of a lyric site, reveals nothing. Maybe someone who really is a fan of the Killers might be able to confirm if those words form part of any of their songs.

4. mistamontiel said:

Exclamation

Bah..I HATE The Killers. Their music is so echoey and hippy. Are you sure you heard the sample ?? Just let me know to reupload it, I doubt it's The Killers..

5. mistamontiel said:

Exclamation

PLEASE people listen to the sample mp3 I uploaded I need to know so I can download the full song right away ;[ I'm begging you all lemme know !!

6. mistamontiel said:

Please somebody check out the sample ;\

7. cervin09 said:

Angry Ahh!

Metro did the same thing to me! Everytime someone calls my phone the tone is that STUPID song! I think it's time to get in contact with Metro PCS some how. You can never talk to a live person if you call, so good luck! I'll keep you posted if I find out anything else.

8. karip said:

Default Did you ever find out?

Is it Gentle Giants or Cheaper Faster? It sounds like Robert Plant or Kingdom Come.