For the love of god HELP! "Brains" Rap song about getting some...brain

Thread: For the love of god HELP! "Brains" Rap song about getting some...brain

Tags: None
  1. loogielv said:

Default For the love of god HELP! "Brains" Rap song about getting some...brain

Selfish first post :\ I need the help tho, so I'll take a flaming

I am at my wits end. There's a rap song I've heard 2 times on Eminem's Shade 45 on Sirius and I'm 99% sure it's called "Brains". It's a dude rapping about getting some...special services from women.

It goes "Brains brains brains brains. I want brains brains brains brains"

There's another line that goes something "you lean over, while I lean back" and "like night of the living dead.. I WANT BRAINS"

It's a really good song, but I can't find it anywhere, nor can I figure out who the artist is. Please help!

thank you so much.

atmaestro said:

Try "The Pain of Being Dead" by Send More Paramedics
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  3. loogielv said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    Try "The Pain of Being Dead" by Send More Paramedics
    lol, not even close man.
    my song is a rap song, called Brains, where a guy is talking about getting oral from women.
    Thanks for the response though, I appreciate the help. Man, your song is hardcore.

atmaestro said:

I found several rap songs called "Brains" by the following artists:

F.C.M.
    Defamation League
    Knock-Diesel
    Perseph1
    J. Sands
    2Face Productionz
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  5. baaaaaaawbthebuilder said:

Op Is A Faggot

Mumbles said:

umm...Mr. Kee - Brainz ??
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  7. loogielv said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    umm...Mr. Kee - Brainz ??
    hrmm...it might be Mr. Kee...Brainz sounds right too, but i can't find a stream of it anywhere to see....any guidance?

Mumbles said:

After listening to the song, I don't think it's the one you're looking for..the lyrics don't really match, but I've sent you a PM with a link so you can listen to a sample for yourself.
  9. loogielv said:

i dont have a pm Maybe i'm too fast for ya

I appreciate the help, I've searched everywhere and found a few small clips of the song, but not enough to determine if it's it.
  10. loogielv said:

I only caught the last part of the actual song, and there's definitely some parts where he's saying things like "like night of the living dead" and like a college...or something similar...

Mumbles said:

Sorry, I've just sent it

Edit: Nah, I really don't think it's the same song.. This one really is explicit, and not something you'd hear on the radio. well i hope not anyway lol

chameleon said:

Hi
    could it be this one,,,

Brains by Nut (1996)
  13. loogielv said:

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    Hi
    could it be this one,,,

Brains by Nut (1996)
    i dont think so. I dont believe it's that old, but I can't find a feed, or stream of it to verify. Happen to have one?

chameleon said:

Quote Originally Posted by loogielv View Post
    i dont think so. I dont believe it's that old, but I can't find a feed, or stream of it to verify. Happen to have one?
    am sorry no i dont
    i got it out the book plus i cant find it on the net to see the lyric,,may be one of the other people who are good at finding songs can do it

hope its the right one maybe !!
  15. loogielv said:

out of desperationg, i'm bumping a year old thread. HELP!
  16. jp12345 said:

That Brains song by Nut is sung by a woman. It's obviously not the song you are looking for. You said that you found some small clips of the song. Can you post them?

Maybe you can search here if you know when you last heard it or use this site if you hear the song again: http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_p...php?channel=45
    Last edited by jp12345; 04-20-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding comment
  17. loogielv said:

it was probably 3 years ago, the last time i heard it. i haven't found any clips resembling the song...i'm full of fail
  18. KudaMuda said:

I know the song you're talking about. It was made by a couple of guys and posted on MySpace. I downloaded it but can't find the file. The name of the song was Braiiiiiiiiiins but I can't remember how many "i's" were in it. I have several hard drives and will try to find it tomorrow. IIRC they also had a song called Lycanthrope on their MS page. The only lyric I remember is "I want brains" (in a deep gravely voice) but I remember it was basically about a guy being chased by a zombie. He killed the zombie by chopping his head off with a shovel but, in the end, he too befell the undead fate.
  19. KudaMuda said:

Song is by Dead Dead Meat. Name is Braaaaiiiinnnnsss.
  20. KudaMuda said:

Try this mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gajxi9jzoli#