Mickey Taveras - Historia entre tus dedos

Thread: Mickey Taveras - Historia entre tus dedos

Tags: None

Mitkuuu said:

Default Mickey Taveras - Historia entre tus dedos

French or english pls

Mickey Taveras - Historia entre tus dedos

Yo pienso que son tan inútiles las noches que te di.
    Te marchas ¿y qué?
    No pienso discutírtelo. Lo sabes y lo sé.
    Al menos, quédate sólo esta noche.
    Prometo no tocarte, estás segura.
    Hay veces que me voy sintiendo solo porque conozco esa sonrisa tan definitiva.
    Tu sonrisa que a mí mismo me abrió tu paraíso.
    Se dice que por cada hombre, hay una como tú.
    Pero mi sitio lo ocuparás con alguno igual que yo o mejor (lo dudo).
    Por qué esta vez agachas la mirada.
    Mepides que sigamos siendo amigos.
    ¿Amigos para qué? ¡Maldita sea!
    A un amigo lo perdono, pero a ti te amo.
    Pueden parecer banales mis instintos naturales.
    Hay una cosa que yo no te he dicho aún que mis problemas ¿sabes qué?, se llaman TÚ.
    Sólo por eso tú me ves hacerme el duro, para sentime un porquito más seguro.
    Y si no quieres ni devir en qué he fallado recuerda que también a ti también te he perdonado.
    En cambio, tú dices lo siento, no te quiero, y te me vas con esa historia entre tus dedos.
    Me basta ver.
    Busca un excusa y luego, márchate, porque de mí no debieras preocuparte.
    No debes provocarme...
    Que yo te escribiré un par de canciones, tratando de ocultar mis emociones, trantando pero poco, en las palabras
    te hablaré de la sonrisa tan definitiva, tu sonrisa que a mí mismo
    me abrió tu paraíso...
    Hay una cosa que yo no te he dicho aún que mis problemas ¿sabes qué?, se llaman TÚ.
    Sólo por eso tú me ves hacerme el duro, para sentime un porquito más seguro.
    Y si no quieres ni devir en qué he fallado recuerda que también a ti también te he perdonado.
    En cambio, tú dices lo siento, no te quiero, y te me vas con esa historia entre tus dedos.

citlalli said:

My story among your fingers

I think the nights I gave you are so useless
    you’re leaving, so what?
    I’m not planning to talk you out of it. You know it and I know it.
    At least stay tonight
    I promise not to touch you, you’re safe
    Sometimes I start feeling lonely, as I know that decisive smile of yours
    your smile which opened paradise for me
    it’s said that there’s someone like you for each man
    but you’ll replace me with somebody the same or better than me (I doubt it)
    why are you lowering your gaze?
    You ask me to be friends
    friends! What for?! Damn!
    I forgive my friends, but you I do love
    my natural instincts may seem trivial to you
    there’s one thing I haven’t told you yet, that my problem... you know what? My problem is YOU
    only for that you see me pretending to be hard, so that I feel I bit more confident
    and if you don’t even want to say which was my failure, remember that I’ve forgiven you too
    but you instead, you only say ‘I’m sorry, I don’t love you’ and then go away with my story among your fingers
    It’s enough for me to see
    Find an excuse and then go away, you shouldn’t worry about me
    you shouldn’t provoke me
    I’ll write a couple of songs for you, trying to hide my emotions, trying a little bit only,
    in my words
    I’ll talk about your decisive smile, your smile which
    opened paradise for me
    there’s one thing I haven’t told you yet, that my problem... you know what? My problem is YOU
    only for that you see me pretending to be hard, so that I feel I bit more confident
    and if you don’t even want to say which was my failure, remember that I’ve forgiven you too
    but you instead, you only say ‘I’m sorry, I don’t love you’ and then go away with my story among your fingers

Hey Mitkuuu! Long time no see!...have u heard the italian version of this tune? I luv it!! Hope you’ll like it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoXWcRXTWxE

“If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Mitkuuu said:

thx for the help and the italian version is super !!! i have also friend from italy who send me latino music and remixed songs for salsa and bachata

citlalli said:

Yeah, latin music seems to be quite popular in Italy and France ... much more than here in Germany!! Anyway... I'm glad u liked it Have a nice weekend
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Mitkuuu said:

I think it's normal have a nice week too and btw i love Umberto Tozzi - very good voice

6. pingsspaddle said:

Default historia entre tus dedos

this song was released in english , who did it