Ding Dong Song Mid 90s

Thread: Ding Dong Song Mid 90s

Tags: None
  1. cesarsa said:

Default Ding Dong Song Mid 90s

This has been driving me nuts for a while, I heard a song in the mid 90s on the radio (Chicago's B-96) it went something like this:

Come on down all you sexy ladies
    check me out in my new mercedes
    you know I got it going on ...

[don't recall the rest]

My ding dong, you'll love ...

---

Any help would be greatly appreciated ... and I tried quite a few songs on you tube with ding dong to no avail ...

Thanks,
    Cesar

2. mad-momma said:

This sounds like a song from the 60's -[ I graduated in '67-] that was sort of banned at the time. They did that then. I heard it again on one of the PBS music programs, maybe the Hip-Hop one. It was sung by a 60ish black man and the song was "My Ding-a-ling". If it isn't the right one it's a cute song anyway. Now I've got to lookup Ding-a-ling.

3. Sparkiwi said:

Maybe try The Hilter Rap - Mel Brooks (To Be or Not to Be)

....I drank wine from the Rhine with the finest ladies

And we did it in the back of my black Mercedes....

4. Jelly3299 said:

Default Ding Dong Song Mid 90s

OMG I have been looking for this song for YEARS! I have it on a cassette when I recorded it off of B96 too. Any help would be great! (And it was a song from the 90's for sure).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cesarsa View Post
    This has been driving me nuts for a while, I heard a song in the mid 90s on the radio (Chicago's B-96) it went something like this:

Come on down all you sexy ladies
    check me out in my new mercedes
    you know I got it going on ...

[don't recall the rest]

My ding dong, you'll love ...

---

Any help would be greatly appreciated ... and I tried quite a few songs on you tube with ding dong to no avail ...

Thanks,
    Cesar

5. Jelly3299 said:

Default My Ding Dong

cesarsa! I found it!

It's by MCM-13!