Can anyone help me with the lyrics, title, artist, or name of this gospel song

Thread: Can anyone help me with the lyrics, title, artist, or name of this gospel song

Tags: None
  1. rainhero said:

Default Can anyone help me with the lyrics, title, artist, or name of this gospel song

I've been trying to figure out the song title, and the gospel artist of this song, but to no avail I can't find anything on it. I know a little of the lyrics, and that's it. I was hoping someone here might know the full lyrics, artist, or song title of this. I'd really appreciate the help. I heard this song only once about 6 or 7 years ago.

You are the reason why I breathe
    You are the reason why I live
    You are the reason I can smile in a world of misery
    You are the reason why I sing
    You are my joy my everything
    You're more than enough for me

I sang the tune just in case I have a few lyrics in the wrong places on this chorus. Here is the link to it so you can listen to it, and please let me know, pm me or something if you do know any information or even have this song. That would be very helpful. Thank you so much in advance!

http://www.imeem.com/people/6AFLF9/m...han-enoughmp3/
  2. 00 BukXXshots said:

Nice voice but I cant say that I have heard the song you're looking for though, so no help....
  3. rainhero said:

Thank you very much, I forgot to write here that I found it. It was mitchell jones of commissioned. The song title was more than enough I think. But thank you so much for at least leaving a comment, and thank you for the compliment!
  4. 00 BukXXshots said:

Oh well the truth is the truth. Good luck and it was nice talking to you.
  5. rainhero said:

Thank you so much, and it was really nice talking to you too. ^__^
  6. Sampsley said:

I am looking for the name of a gospel song for my dad, some of the title is "Jesus Is My Rock", (we think). He said it was released three to four years ago.

Thanks Sampsley