You Will Help Me

Thread: You Will Help Me

Tags: None
  1. vaios said:

Default You Will Help Me

Hi everybody,
    It’s years I carrry on with the melody of a song into some corner of my memory, and already I start being afraid that I will never manage to know about what song it is.
    It appeared at the end of one cassette that a former friend recorded for my brother approximately fifteen years ago. And, for my misfortune, I have lost the cassette.
    I can’t say if a man or a woman was singing it, since the voice was ambiguous. In case of being a man, he had a high-pitched voice.
    The song started repeating three times something similar to " all night long " (perhaps " one night long " or " all night alone ", I am not sure, it sounded slightly similarly). After this entry, which almost did not have musical accompaniment, the song acquired a faster style, very sticky, between rock and pop.
    Little more I can say (the song was not even complete), except that it appeared at the end of a cassette where also was recorded the " Look sharp! " by Roxette and “I'm your man " by Leonard Cohen, both discs of 1988. Maybe this helps to give an idea of the time of the song, though it is not a definitive information.
    I know the information I can give is really weak, but it is everything I have. Probably because of it, for the difficult of the matter, it has turned for me into a real challenge, almost an impossible dream.
    Any help will be really welcome.
    Thank you very much.

atmaestro said:

Try Joe Walsh's "All Night Long"

jetstew said:

"Up All Night" by Slaughter?

4. getmeout2001 said:

Thumbs up all night long ,lionel richie 1983. or ac/dc

Quote Originally Posted by jetstew
    "Up All Night" by Slaughter?
    lionel richie all night long or ac/dc you shook me all night long