please please help me

Thread: please please help me

Tags: None
  1. aromafresco said:

Default please please help me

Last edited by aromafresco; 04-12-2014 at 03:22 PM.

arslan said:

Where did you get this?
    I will try to translate it but it is hard.
    I think first I have to have some hmmm a grappa or vodka to get in the mood .
    Arslan Türegün

arslan said:

Buyur
    ==========
    "What made me find myself? Or when I was drowning in the desperate dreams, what made me look for my place, eased my run, left me in unanswered questions? It was a little dream of my childhood. My dream was getting to know the island in the front and to know the people lived there. But now, my dream isn't the whole island anymore. It is now a single dream in that island. My childhood and loneliness by the sea was offering me those dreams. I hear the child in my heart crying when the reality one by one take everything from me. "I know, it is impossible" it says, "Maybe it should have been like that. A dream housing 'if only's...and a fall down which makes your knees bleed". That was all it said! Shoul I have to do so? Should I have put all 'if only's in a bottle and thrown it into the sea? As if it had never happened...Should I have warned the seagulls for not screaming like this anymore? Should I have locked up the child in my heart and all of his dreams, in a huge building? Was it better crying silently on sundays, among the crowd and all that noise, instead of walking on a road with trees on each side? If I had asked it, what would have been the answer from child inside me? I know, he would want me to strive against it. And I will remind him that the butterflies have short lives. As always, I would want to escape without turning back. I shall want it because escapes are easier than that. And I shall always have escapes in my life. Life will be a long escape with no losses. My vulnerability will be a 'if only' which will fall from my eye like a tear. Neither the child in me will get older, nor I will be able to offer him/her all those colors. (...) I was born into dreams but all I have done was dying in the dreams. Feeling the most desperate moment of the death."
    =========
    Arslan Türegün

4. aromafresco said:

wow thank you very much. it's great

arslan said:

thank to vodka not me
    Arslan Türegün

6. cameron888 said:

arslan :P UKALA!!