Pls its so important to me!

Thread: Pls its so important to me!

Tags: None

~~Pınar~~ said:

Default Pls its so important to me!

Hier soir encore, pour la dixième fois, pour la centième fois, j'ai pensé :
    Aujourd'hui, je vais oser lui avouer, me lancer enfin, avec mes mots et lui déclarer...

Et puis, chaque fois il y a quelque chose dans ta beauté, dans ton merveilleux regard qui me fascine,
    dans ce si joli sourire qui me paralyse, et par timidité n'ose t'exprimer mes sentiments !

Alors je me jette à l'eau, à vrai dire par écrit.
    Il m'est de plus en plus difficile de continuer à faire semblant d'être totalement indifférent à ton charme,
    à ta voix si mélodieuse et d'être cet ami qui t'accompagne lors de nos nombreuses sorties, et où,
    mon coeur ne cesse de battre de plus en plus fort. A-t-il raison d'espérer, a-t-il tord ?

De mon rêve le plus secret, ces quelques mots déposés sur cette feuille dorée...
    Sache que mes sentiments sont bien plus qu'une belle amitié !

T'exprimer mon amour j'en rêve depuis fort longtemps ; faire avec toi de jolies promenades sur le bord
    du canal de mon enfance ; passer des soirées en tête à tête enlacés et te combler de mots d'amour.
    Tout connaître de toi, tout comprendre et tout partager ensemble.
    Te protéger et te chérir jusqu'à la fin de mes jours.

Te déclarer mon amour de vive voix, j'aurais préféré.
    J'aurais préféré... j'aurais tant aimé ! Mais ne le pouvais
    Isten, áldd meg a magyart! <3

2. Faayzaah' said:

Yesterday night again , for the tenth time , for the hundredth time , I thought :
    Today , I will dare to confess it to her , to throw myself in it finally , with my words & declare to her ..

& Then , everytime there's something about your beauty , in your marvellous gaze that fascinates me ,
    In this so pretty smile that paralyses me , & because of shyness I don't dare to express my feelings to you !

So I have a go , to tell the truth in writing .
    I find it harder & harder to keep on pretending I'm totally indifferent to your charm ,
    To your so melodious voice & to be this friend that goes with you to our many outings , & where ,
    My heart doesn't stop beating louder & louder . Is he right to hope , is he wrong ?

From my most secret dream , this couple of words laid down on this golden sheet ..
    Know that my feelings are way more than a beautiful friendship !

Expressing my love to you , I dreamt of it for so long ; having with you some nice walks on the verge
    Of the canal of my childhood ; spending nights face-to-face , embracing each other & filling you with lovely words .
    Knowing everything about you , understanding everything & sharing everything together .
    Protecting you & cherishing you until the end of my days .

Declaring you my love in person , I'd have prefered .
    I'd have prefered .. I'd have so loved ! But I couldn't .

3. Loiseau said:

I just wanted to add a little something
    J'aurais préféré... j'aurais tant aimé ! Mais ne le pouvais
    I'd have prefered .. I'd have so loved ! But I couldn't
    ----this is suppose to be i would of prefered i would of loved it so much but i couldn't.... but i think we all sort of knew what u mean

4. Faayzaah' said:

I've never seen such a structure , but maybe you're right , dunno .
    Anyway I think you can say " I would have prefered " too .. Not sure x)

Interesting correction anyway !

~~Pınar~~ said:

Thank you very much...That was fast
    Isten, áldd meg a magyart! <3

6. Faayzaah' said:

You're welcome !

7. Loiseau said:

yeah the only reason i said that is because my french teacher was also a english major and he told us the correct way to translate that verb in the future conditional and to me it just sounds better