translate please ?

Thread: translate please ?

Tags: None
  1. lilqoonxo said:

Default translate please ?

Después de tanto tiempo me sorprende verte aquí,¿qué tal te va con ese chico que prometió hacerte feliz?,cuando te perdí creí ser incapaz de soportar la soledad, pero ya ves quién lo diría, lo he conseguido superar.

Sé que hice una locura y lo estoy pasando mal,vengo a pedirte que me des otra oportunidad.

Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, quiero que sepas que ya no soy un niño y que no volveré a poner la mano en el fuego por ti.
    Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, he malgastado el tiempo estando contigo y sé que lo que digas nunca más me lo voy a creer.

¿De dónde sacas el valor para ponerte frente a mí?, no esperarás que ahora olvide el desengaño que sufrí, así que puedes irte por donde has venido, no te voy a perdonar,fíjate bien lo que te digo, no me molestes nunca más.

Sé que ahora estás dolido y comprendo esta actitud, yo te cambié por él pero al final ganaste tú.

Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito...

Ya no quiero nada de ti , ya no te necesito...
    [ Ya No Te Necesito Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

Zahra2008 said:

Después de tanto tiempo me sorprende verte aquí,¿qué tal te va con ese chico que prometió hacerte feliz?,cuando te perdí creí ser incapaz de soportar la soledad, pero ya ves quién lo diría, lo he conseguido superar.
    After all this time I am surprised to see you here, how about you doing with that guy who promised to make you happy? When lost you I thought be unable to bear the loneliness, but you see who would say, I managed to overcome

Sé que hice una locura y lo estoy pasando mal,vengo a pedirte que me des otra oportunidad.
    I know I made something crazy and things are bad, I came to ask me another chance.

Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, quiero que sepas que ya no soy un niño y que no volveré a poner la mano en el fuego por ti.
    I do not want anything from you, I no longer need you, I want you to know that I am no longer a child and that I will not put my hand in the fire for you.

Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, he malgastado el tiempo estando contigo y sé que lo que digas nunca más me lo voy a creer.
    I do not want anything from you, I no longer need you, I have wasted time to be with you and I know that what you say never again will I believe it

¿De dónde sacas el valor para ponerte frente a mí?, no esperarás que ahora olvide el desengaño que sufrí, así que puedes irte por donde has venido, no te voy a perdonar,fíjate bien lo que te digo, no me molestes nunca más.
    Where do you get the courage to get in front of me? Not expect now to forget the disappointment I suffered, so you can go where you come, I will not forgive you, look what I say, do not bother me anymore

Sé que ahora estás dolido y comprendo esta actitud, yo te cambié por él pero al final ganaste tú.
    I know that now you're upset/hurt and I understand this attitude, I changed it for him but in the end you win

I do not want anything from you, I no longer need you
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

viciousz_love said:

Después de tanto tiempo me sorprende verte aquí,¿qué tal te va con ese chico que
    after so much time it suprised me to see you here. what's up how's it going with
    that boy that
    prometió hacerte feliz?,cuando te perdí creí ser incapaz de soportar la soledad, pero
    promised to make you happy? when i lost you i believed being incapable of withstanding lonliness but
    ya ves quién lo diría, lo he conseguido superar.
    already you see who would tell it, i have continued to overcome it

i know that i was crazy and i am getting by poorly, i come to ask you to give me another chance

Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, quiero que sepas que ya no soy un niño
    i no longer want nothing from you, i no longer need you i want you to know that i am no longer a little boy
    y que no volveré a poner la mano en el fuego por ti.
    and that i will not return to put my hand in the fire for you
    Ya no quiero nada de ti, ya no te necesito, he malgastado el tiempo estando contigo
    i no longer want nothing from you, i no longer need you i have wasted time being with you
    y sé que lo que digas nunca más me lo voy a creer.
    and i know that i'm never going to believe what you say any more
    ¿De dónde sacas el valor para ponerte frente a mí?, no esperarás que ahora olvide
    where are you getting the nerve to confront me? you will not hope that now i forgot
    el desengaño que sufrí, así que puedes irte por donde has venido, no te voy a
    the dissappointment that i suffered, that way you can leave for where you have came (from), i'm not going to
    perdonar,fíjate bien lo que te digo, no me molestes nunca más.
    forgive you, pay attention well to what i tell you, don't bother me anymore
    i know that now you are upset, and i understand this position (your position), i change you for him but at the end you were beat