Hi I am Jan from the UK

Thread: Hi I am Jan from the UK

Tags: None

MAW said:

Talking Hi I am Jan from the UK

I like a wide range of music as long as it's not run of the mill pop, My favourite are 50s Rock N Roll, early country, blues and most classic rock.
    The best thing about old country music it told a story. The best thing about Blues music it came from inside. The best thing about Rock music is you can make it what you want.

Cosmonaut said:

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us!
    We are Brothers
    of the North
    who are sharing the All-Father's Blood

MAW said:

Thanks for the welcome Cosmonaut. x
    The best thing about old country music it told a story. The best thing about Blues music it came from inside. The best thing about Rock music is you can make it what you want.

Berna said:

Welcome to the forum Jan.
    I hope you enjoy here.

MAW said:

Thanks Berna for the welcome. x

nnloso said:

Quote Originally Posted by MAW View Post
    I like a wide range of music as long as it's not run of the mill pop, My favourite are 50s Rock N Roll, early country, blues and most classic rock.
    do you like your cradle of filth ?

anyway, welcome to the forums. you should try italian dance music. maybe you will love it, just like me

MAW said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nnloso View Post
    do you like your cradle of filth ?

anyway, welcome to the forums. you should try italian dance music. maybe you will love it, just like me
    I have heard Cradle Of Filth, I think they are a Gothic band ain't they ? Their music goes well with their videos but I don't have any of their albums. Mind you I might buy a DVD with their videos as I would find that entertaining.

Thanks for the welcome x

Orwa said:

<<<<<welcome>>>>>
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

9. Xilina said:

Welcome to this Forum

MAW said:

Thanks for the welcome Orwa & Xilina.