Spanish lyrics and english translation please...

Thread: Spanish lyrics and english translation please...

Tags: None
  1. complexsimplicity said:

Question Spanish lyrics and english translation please...

Me Rachazas by Unique. I googled for the lyrics but I couldn't find it.....

Mariano said:

Quiero que me digas que me quieres, que tu amor me lo merezco,
    para enamorarme de ti soņando,
    pasan los aņos y yo soņando por tu amor, me muero por estar contigo.
    I want you tell that you love me, that I deserve your love
    to fall in love with you in a dream
    years go by and I am dreaming of your love, I'm dying to be with you.

Eres linda tu forma de ser me agrada, pero rechazas mi corazon, y al enamorarte me desprecias corazon,
    mi alma no merece tu amor.

You are beautiful, I like the way you are, but you push my heart away
    you fall in love (w/ someone else) and you reject me, my soul is no longer worth of your love.

(Coro)

Pero es que yo, te lo juro corazon, yo por ti me muero, no puedo olvidarte, de mi vida eres mi luz, necesito de tu amor, y siempre me rechazas, no te importa lo que siento.
    But I, I swear sweetheart, I die for you, I can't forget you, you are the light in my life, I need your love, and you throw me away, you don't care about my feelings

No puedo responderte, mi amor no lo mereces, mi corazon no sera para ti,
    perdona por las veces que te han roto el corazon,
    pero mi alma no acepta tu amor, mis caricias no te quieren, mis labios no te besan, y yo no puedo aceptar tu amor, en mi vida no te quiero si mis ojos te desprecian, mi corazon no sera para ti.
    I can't return you love, you don't deserve my love, my heart won't be yours, I'm sorry if has been broken many times, but my soul can't accept your love,
    my caress is not for you, nor my lips for your lips, I don't want you in my life, my eyes turn away, my heart won't be yours

Pero es que yo lo digo de corazon, yo por ti no puedo y no quiero tenerte, en mi vida no estas tu, no quiero de tu amor, y voy a rechazarte, no entiendes lo que siento.
    I tell you this from my heart, I can't and I won't have you, you are not in my life, I don't want your love, I'll turn you down, you don't understand my feelings

(x4)
    Por favor dame tu amor, necesito tu corazon, amor,amor,amor.
    Please, give me your love, I need your heart, love.

No te puedo dar mi amor, no entras en mi corazon, o no, o no, o no
    I can't give you my love, you are out of my heart

(que mala) (mean)

3. complexsimplicity said:

Muchas gracias mariano.