Translation from english to Italian!! help please!!!

Thread: Translation from english to Italian!! help please!!!

Tags: None
  1. lorkenobre said:

Default Translation from english to Italian!! help please!!!

hi friends. I need you to translate what I am going to write to italian.
    thanks in advance...

hello my sweetheart Veronica,
    I hope you are doing fine. It was really nice talking to you. I am really glad that you'll be teaching me italian. You have attracted my attention while I was on berna's facebook. I just couldn't take my eyes off you and wanted to get in touch with you through berna. It seems you kind of liked the way I talked to you and the way I am interested in you I guess :P

I could see that you wanted to know what I am thinking of you or what I am getting into by talkting to you =). you were asking direct questions but I rather prefered to mention to you what I wanted =) however I was really happy to see you getting excited and asking that kind of questions=).
    take care lovey... hope to hear from you soon...

2. elenina said:

Ciao Veronica mia cara, spero che tu stia bene.
    Mi ha fatto davvero piacere parlarti, sono davvero felice che tu mi stia insegnando l'Italiano.
    Hai attirato la mia attenzione quando ero sul Faceboock di Berna, non riuscivo proprio a staccare gli occhi e volevo mettermi in cotatto con te attraverso berna. Mi sembra che ti sia piaciuto il modo in cui ti ho parlato e immagino anche il fatto che io sia interessato a te :P.
    Ho visto che volevi sapere cosa penso di te o per quale motivo cerco di parlarti =). Mi facevi domande dirette ma io preferivo dirti quello che volevo =) , comunque mi ha fatto davvero piacere vederti interessata e farmi simili domande =).
    Stammi bene cara, spero di sentirti presto...
    I hope you are doing fine. It was really nice talking to you. I am really glad that you'll be teaching me italian. You have attracted my attention while I was on berna's facebook. I just couldn't take my eyes off you and wanted to get in touch with you through berna. It seems you kind of liked the way I talked to you and the way I am interested in you I guess :P

I could see that you wanted to know what I am thinking of you or what I am getting into by talkting to you =). you were asking direct questions but I rather prefered to mention to you what I wanted =) however I was really happy to see you getting excited and asking that kind of questions=).
    take care lovey... hope to hear from you soon...