I need to know what does that mean ?

Thread: I need to know what does that mean ?

Tags: None

lovelyaltagracia said:

Default I need to know what does that mean ?

someone said : Oğlum Benimle Konuşurken Yüzüme Bakacaksin….. Yoksa Ağzını Burnunu Dağıtırım

the other one replied : He he ben layla isterem

the first one said : Seni amerikaya göndereyim yanina da Eşantiyon layla vereyim……ikinizden de kurtulurum… Ömrümü yediniz Ömürsüzler

the other one said again : Annem yabanci erkeklerle konuşma dedi……….Hem benim kemanim nerde……Allahim göremiyorum

Berna said:

This isn't lyrics, you can post your message this part http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...ations-21.html

someone said : Oğlum Benimle Konuşurken Yüzüme Bakacaksin….. Yoksa Ağzını Burnunu Dağıtırım

Son, look at my face when you're talking to me. Otherwise, I will break your nose and mouth.

He, he, he I wanna Layla

the first one said : Seni amerikaya göndereyim yanina da Eşantiyon layla vereyim……ikinizden de kurtulurum… Ömrümü yediniz Ömürsüzler

I will send you to America also give you Layla as a sample.
    I will be saved both of you. You consumed my lifetime the ones who are lifetimeless!

the other one said again : Annem yabanci erkeklerle konuşma dedi……….Hem benim kemanim nerde……Allahim göremiyorum

My mother said that 'don't talk to stranger men! Furthermore where is my violin? Oh my gosh I can't see!

lovelyaltagracia said:

Quote Originally Posted by Berna View Post
    This isn't lyrics, you can post your message this part http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...ations-21.html

Son, look at my face when you're talking to me. Otherwise, I will break your nose and mouth.

He, he, he I wanna Layla

I will send you to America also give you Layla as a sample.
    I will be saved both of you. You consumed my lifetime the ones who are lifetimeless!

My mother said that 'don't talk to stranger men! Furthermore where is my violin? Oh my gosh I can't see!

first thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

and i'm sorry to post it in the wrong section