Fleshtone (1994) trailer music

Thread: Fleshtone (1994) trailer music

Tags: None
  1. matamoscas said:

Default Fleshtone (1994) trailer music

Ok, I had forgotten about this "song" for many years.

I only had a renewed interest of finding it, after getting a clue. The clue came from Martin Kemp, former member of Spandau Ballet. I remembered he was in this movie, and did a backwards search to find the movie title: Fleshtone.

It came out in 1994, and to be sure, the movie is TERRIBLE.

However, there is a song in the movie that I really like. It is played in the opening of this trailer linked below, perhaps the first 00:32 or so seconds of the trailer.

http://www.videodetective.com/TitleD...ishedid=691871

I know the music composer for the movie was Zane Cronje (aka Cronier). But, in all my searches, cross-searches, advance searches...etc, I have been unable to find the song title, a movie tracklist, a soundtrack, or anymore more information about this particular song.

I have many clues, but no answer.

Does anyone know the name of this song? Where I can buy it? Anything? Even if I was compelled to by the whole DVD (which I am not), I wouldn't mind trying to find and buy this one song -- if I only knew what it was called.

This is the first time my maven google skills failed me.

Hello me Obi-wan, you are my only hope!!

matamoscas

2. Omar Elio Torres Castillo said:

I saw in this blog that you were looking for the name of the song which is included in the Fleshtone Movie trhiller from the year of 1994!!!
    I was looking for information about this song because i like it as you like too
    i did not find any information about it, it seems that the melody was just included in the movie and never was published in a soundtrack because the movie is so bad!!!; It does not exist in youtube because the video part song is erotic and it can not be seen by minors.
    Mr. Zane Cronje (aka Cronier) composer has died recently years ago, so the only chance to listen the song is by extracting it from movie.
    The movie does not exist online, so the only way to watch the movie is by amazon.

3. maleangel1971 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Elio Torres Castillo View Post
    I saw in this blog that you were looking for the name of the song which is included in the Fleshtone Movie trhiller from the year of 1994!!!
    I was looking for information about this song because i like it as you like too
    i did not find any information about it, it seems that the melody was just included in the movie and never was published in a soundtrack because the movie is so bad!!!; It does not exist in youtube because the video part song is erotic and it can not be seen by minors.
    Mr. Zane Cronje (aka Cronier) composer has died recently years ago, so the only chance to listen the song is by extracting it from movie.
    The movie does not exist online, so the only way to watch the movie is by amazon.
    Hi, I'm not sure who sings the song but I think the name of it is "Secret Love", I have the entire song and it plays at the very end of the movie when the credits are shown.

4. matamoscas said:

Quote Originally Posted by maleangel1971 View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure who sings the song but I think the name of it is "Secret Love", I have the entire song and it plays at the very end of the movie when the credits are shown.
    how can i private message you? =)

5. Omar Elio Torres Castillo said:

Hi, maleangel1971, is there a chance that you can share the song with us?, i would like to listen the entire song

6. Omar Elio Torres Castillo said:

Matamoscas, if you find the song on the net, please tell me how i can acquired it, greetings!!!

7. matamoscas said:

5 years later, and still searching for this song...

Now, at least, I know the name of the song, "Secret Love," can someone provide an artist name?