Help please!!!

Thread: Help please!!!

Tags: None
  1. Pasha said:

Default Help please!!!

I'm looking for this song for a very long/ Seems it's a very famous one. I'll be very appreciative if you help me with it.

Steena said:

Any information you can give about the song?
    A sample maybe? Part of the lyrics? Male or female singer? The style of the music?
    Anything you can come up with might be helpful.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. Pasha said:

Hush, I can't upload a midi for a very unknown reason(

Steena said:

Try www.zshare.net or www.zippyshare.com Easy filesharing and no download needed for other users.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

5. Pasha said:

DJ Maxx said:

Hush ????? Not sure what that meant ???

If you don't speak english very well...HUSH means Be Quiet. (Very Impolite)...

Anyway.......This sounds like the theme song from a 60''s movie....that I recognize but can't put my finger on. Can you supply any other Info.

7. Pasha said:

Oh, thank you, I didn't mean "be quiet") Now I will know. Seems I heard it in some movie like instead of "sh...t", but maybe I just mixed up something. What about a song, it seems to me that it sounded quite modern, it was male voice. that's all I remember.

sicknecro said:

lol you may have confused shut and sh_t shut is part of shut up hence "Hush"

9. Pasha said:

seems to me in the chorus he sings something like Just wake me up or smth like that

atmaestro said:

TRy the following songs:

"In Pieces" by Backstreet Boys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLXxWkSHpZ0

"Wake Me Up On Time" by OC Supertones
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TZFZJ5L5FQ
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

Juliėtte said:

Sounds a little like Bette Midler's "Wind beneath my wings"...
    But she's definately not a male singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDURv...eature=related

12. Pasha said:

Bette Midler's second part of the chorus is very similar but not that. That was male voice (manner close to Simple Plan's "How could this happen to me", but not exactly the same). The song is very lyrical, "In Pieces" by Backstreet Boys is too fast, the same thing about Supertones. Guys thank you very much for helping me in this search. I can say that the melody is quite accurate, the words are not. Maybe the first phrase of the chorus just sounded like AAh Eeh EEee Aah (not "Just wake me up"), that's all I remember.

13. Pasha said:

Now I hear the melody in my example is quite faster than the melody should be)/ I don't have an instrument right now to rewrite it, just mention that real melody is a little slower that in example.

DJ Maxx said:

Hi Pasha,

You say you've been looking for this for a very long time. We all have a different definition of "Long Time".

How long has it been ?

When and where did you hear it ?

Thanks.....Maxx

DJ Maxx said:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Maxx View Post
    Anyway.......This sounds like the theme song from a 60''s movie....that I recognize but can't put my finger on. Can you supply any other Info.
    It finally hit me !

OK, no laughing, but it sounds just like "Maria" from West Side Story" (1961)

16. tyresius said:

sounds to me like the song "oh danny boy" sung by many artists down the years.

frankie laine had a hit with it in the 50's/ early 60's.

asgard_shill said:

My sense of God is my sense of wonder about the universe (Albert Einstein)

18. Pasha said:

Guys thank you all for recomendations, but I say I'm absolutely sure that it's not about some old song from 60s or 70s, it's contemporary. Danny boy's chorus beginning is a little alike but still not that

DJ Maxx said:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Maxx View Post
    Hi Pasha,

You say you've been looking for this for a very long time. We all have a different definition of "Long Time".

How long has it been ?

When and where did you hear it ?

Thanks.....Maxx
    You didn't answer any of these questions ???

20. Pasha said:

I heard it in December 2008 in hypermarket "OK" where I worked (As I know it was their special radio chanel). The song lasted about 4 minutes.