Nawal El-Zoghby - Dalouna & Tameny Habibi

Thread: Nawal El-Zoghby - Dalouna & Tameny Habibi

Tags: None

lovegyptindo said:

Exclamation Nawal El-Zoghby - Dalouna & Tameny Habibi

Assalamualaikum, Pls help me for Dalouna...i like this song a lot! cheer me up a lot bcoz of the music. and for the Tameny Habibi, everytime i listening this song, it makes me cry...altgh i dunno the meaning....hehe just this song is very deep for me...pls somebody help me for the lyric in arabic and english alphabet pus the translation in english. thank you before ^_^

Layla said:

You can find Dal3ouna here!

lovegyptindo said:

Talking oopss!

[QUOTE=Layla;566121]You can find Dal3ouna here![/QUOTE

i just replied ur mssg on inbox, hmmm ok ok thanx for Dalouna, u r so quick!
    mmm so now TAMENY HABIBI the rest....

Layla said:

You are welcome, dear!

I have moved your thread here to Arabic Forum, so that somebody sees your request and helps you with the lyrics + translation of the song: Tameny 7abibi!

lovegyptindo said:

Smile thank u so much

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    You are welcome, dear!

I have moved your thread here to Arabic Forum, so that somebody sees your request and helps you with the lyrics + translation of the song: Tameny 7abibi!

Anda..u r sooo nice person.....yes hope people notice my thread about Tameny Habibi.....that's song is damn sooooooo niceee for me....
    awww thats so cool u will graduate soon! good luck for ur study ^_^
    ###Never be sad if someone doesn’t recognize your worth, it’s their loss, because people who doesn’t appreciate your worth dont deserve to know you!!!!###