Please Help Translation Required/ English - Turkish

Thread: Please Help Translation Required/ English - Turkish

Tags: None

Oriee said:

Red face Please Help Translation Required/ English - Turkish

Please any one help me translate this into Turkish

Ilk, ben Türkçe bilmiyorum. So I’m going to post and ask my questions in English.
    And please allow me to post my Arabic friends questions as well as my questions.
    As Palestinian, I’d like to give my great gratitude for your situation toward what was happening and still happening in Gaza strip. Thanks for your humanity, sensitivity and human situation. And I think you’re the most important star in the heart of your lovers and fans. And inshallah everything will change for better with help of neighbors and loving good friends.
    Beside that I like you being around your country’s people to relieve their pain and try to draw a smile on their faces.
    I liked your next step in learning language; this is very good step for us, non-Turkish speakers
    - What are your coming projects after “İpsiz Recep” is there any coming shows or series?
    - As you know Elveda Derken was shown and still showing on Arabic channels.
    - Did you have any invitation from any Arabic side to visit any Arabic country.
    - İn roles you’re engaged in, do you express your opinion in characters you do, delete scene or add something.
    At the end I deeply adore your respectful acting and the limits you’re drawing for acting, wishing you keep it.
    And last not least, kendine iyi bak in New Work
    Love and much kisses

Tesekkurler
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

Berna said:

İlk, ben Türkçe bilmiyorum. Bu yüzden sorularımı ingilizce postalayıp soracağım. Ve lütfen benim sorularım gibi Arap arkadaşlarımın sorularını da postalamama izin verin. Filistinli olarak, sizin Gazza'da yapılan ve hala yapılmakta olanlara karşı tavrınız için çok minnettar olduğumu söylemek istiyor. İnsancıl ve duygusal davranışlarınız için teşekkürler. Ve bence sen seni sevenlerin ve hayranlarının kalbinde en önemli starsın. Ve inşallah herşey komşuların yardımları ve sevgili iyi dostlar sayesinde daha da iyiye doğru değişecek.
    Ayrıca ülkenin insanlarının yanında olup onların acılarını hafifletmeyi sevdiğini biliyorum ve onların yüzünde gülücükler açtırıyorsun.
    Dil öğrenmedeki bir sonraki adımını sevdim, bu bizim için çok iyi bir adım, Türkçe konuşamayanlar.
    İpsiz Recepten sonra gelecek projelerin neler? Yakında herhangi bir show programı veya dizi var mı? Seninde bildiğin gibi Elveda Derken Arap kanallarında gösterildi ve hala da gösterilmeye devam ediyor.
    Hiç Arap ülkelerini ziyaret etme teklifi aldın mı? Rol aldığın işlerde, kendi fikirlerini ifade eder misin, senaryoyu siler yada birşeyler ekler misin?
    Yani senin saygılı oyunculuğunu çok beğeniyorum, oyuncuğundaki çizdiğin sınırları, umarım böyle devam edersin.
    Kendine New York'da iyi bak.
    Sevgiler ve öpücükler

Oriee said:

I'm really grateful for your help Berna

can I ask for another sentence please...

Inshallah you'll be impotant and more famous than Nicol Kidman and Angelina Jolie, I'm sure.

Thank you very very much

Berna said:

İnşallah sen Nicol Kidman'dan, Angelina Jolie'den daha ünlü ve önemli olacaksın, eminim.

Oriee said:

You rock, thanks again and agian Berna, let me know if you want any help with Arabic

Oriee said:

I'm so sorry I've discovered that the sentence is not complete, can any one complete it please
    As you know Elveda Derken was shown and still showing on Arabic channels. So what's your opinion about what Elveda Derken has achieved.

also

Thanks to Turkish friends who helped me in translation
    - Seninde bildiğin gibi Elveda Derken Arap kanallarında gösterildi ve hala da gösterilmeye devam ediyor, ....

Thanks and sorry for troubling you

arslan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriee View Post
    I'm so sorry I've discovered that the sentence is not complete, can any one complete it please
    As you know Elveda Derken was shown and still showing on Arabic channels. So what's your opinion about what Elveda Derken has achieved.

also

Thanks to Turkish friends who helped me in translation
    - Seninde bildiğin gibi Elveda Derken Arap kanallarında gösterildi ve hala da gösterilmeye devam ediyor, ....

Thanks and sorry for troubling you
    Oriee, I couldn't understand one thing here (because I don't watch those shows). Did the show had a success in Arab countries? Is that what you mean by achievement?

If that is what you have meant then the translation would be ....

...... Elveda Derken'in bu başarısı hakkında ne düşünüyorsun?

Bu çeviride yardımcı olan Türk arkadaşlara teşekkürler. (I don't know if it should be translated but anyway ).
    Arslan Türegün

arslan said:

You are very welcome Orie
    Arslan Türegün

Oriee said:

I want to say you made me happy/ glad

Thanks again

arslan said:

you made me happy = beni memnun ettin(iz) / beni mutlu ettin(iz)

-iz, if You is plural
    Arslan Türegün

Oriee said:

tesekkurler arslan, I'll write it down

arslan said:

You're welcome Oriee.
    And I have forgotten to tell, -iz also used in single form if the "You" is the formal one
    Arslan Türegün

Oriee said:

Yes sure, Thanks for reminding with that.