Duet? dreamy and quirky - love - warm and fuzzy(?)

Thread: Duet? dreamy and quirky - love - warm and fuzzy(?)

Tags: None
  1. RickDees said:

Default Duet? dreamy and quirky - love - warm and fuzzy(?)

Hi, I heard this song yesterday at the Hollister in the Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island. It (I think) had both a man and a woman singing. It was not really your standard guitar driven song because it was more quirky - has some kind of sounds that made it sound more dreamy, but fun, like bubbles popping and stuff. Anyways, it was about love (duh) and the guy in the song says some line at one point about being in bed at night (I think) and dreaming about the girl and feeling warm and fuzzy (?)

Really nice song with an original sound (nothing like the stuff they usually play and all the regular indie rock you usually hear). Anyone have any idea what this song might be? Thanks.
  2. kingy22 said:

random question but did it include parts with loads of clapping by any chance?!
  3. RickDees said:

Default Maybe

it could have had clapping. To tell you the truth the music was so loud, I can't really remember. What song are you thinking of? Just tell me whatever you think it might be and I will check on YouTube to see if that is it. Thanks.

Hco471Model said:

Passenger - Night Vision Goggles

Really creepy song about a stalker disguised as an upbeat song.
    Last edited by Hco471Model; 03-31-2009 at 10:28 PM.
  5. kingy22 said:

the other one with a duet is the SHIROCK one, but yeah the lyrics and video of that passenger are just plain creepy.
  6. Nesstalgia said:

Gavin Castleton - "Cofflelocks"

I was just looking for that one earlier haha