Laguna Beach song

Thread: Laguna Beach song

Tags: None
  1. BellissimA said:

does anyone know the song that comes up when tessa and derek decided to just be friends..it goes something like.."im over you..im over you.."
    i've been lookin for this song..but i find nothin..can u guys help me? please! thank alot!
  2. Julie2212 said:

Wink !!!

Hey! please I need some help here! in Laguna Beach 1st season, I heard a song from No Doubt but I don't know the name, was when before a some party everybody was in the house of Talan eating... please help
  3. malarky09 said:

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit216 View Post
    The song that they play on laguna beach the Last Prom episode that goes: "No doubt that I will always be your friend. Your picture's here with me again." or something of that sort. I've read a few times on here that it's called "Good Friend" by i-94 but I've listened to that song a few times and I don't hear those lines anywhere in that song. Can anyone please give me the correct name and artist of this song!
    it's called "i will" by i94. they are the best!
  4. maja<3 said:

Default please help

does anybody know the song when jason leaves LC in season 2 episode 16 nothing more to say? i think it goes "stronger than i used to be" or something...
  5. cutefacelauren said:

Smile I know the song =)

Quote Originally Posted by BellissimA View Post
    does anyone know the song that comes up when tessa and derek decided to just be friends..it goes something like.."im over you..im over you.."
    i've been lookin for this song..but i find nothin..can u guys help me? please! thank alot!
    It's called "Over you" By Heather Waugh.
    Search her on google and go to her official site.
    You can find the song there and download it.
  6. Sankae said:

Quote Originally Posted by bball20 View Post
    does anyone know the song on the 3rd season of laguna beach finale when derek and kelan are graduating and it goes

nothing lasts forever and nothing we do can hold all this together nothing lasts forever but its so hard to say goobye ??

PLEASEEE HELPPP !!
    I think its Nothing lasts forever by midnight hour
  7. chey_foshooo said:

does anyone know the song in season one thats like
    'summer light is always watching over you,
    summer light is watching everything you do.'

i think that on that part, stephen and trey are in a golfcart.
    ah, i can't find it.

and i'm not sure if it's summer LIGHT, it could be summerlove or something.
    but it sounds alot like light, to me.

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
  8. kristennn said:

ah whats that song that talon sings at the fund raiser fashion show it gos like
    "looking for a shining flying starship" or something/!?
    can someone email me at: kristennntm@tmail.com