Laguna Beach song

Thread: Laguna Beach song

Tags: None
  1. SillyRabbit216 said:

Exclamation Laguna Beach song

The song that they play on laguna beach the Last Prom episode that goes: "No doubt that I will always be your friend. Your picture's here with me again." or something of that sort. I've read a few times on here that it's called "Good Friend" by i-94 but I've listened to that song a few times and I don't hear those lines anywhere in that song. Can anyone please give me the correct name and artist of this song!
  2. murreee said:

Default help can't find song

Help! I cannot find the song artist or title to a song i think from season 2...it goes something like beauty queen.....something 18. i could be confusing 2 songs but something about look for the girl with the broken wings any info? thanks
    Last edited by murreee; 12-31-2005 at 02:35 AM.
  3. SillyRabbit216 said:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by murreee
    Help! I cannot find the song artist or title to a song i think from season 2...it goes something like beauty queen.....something 18. i could be confusing 2 songs but something about look for the girl with the broken wings any info? thanks
    could you be talking about Maroon 5 "She Will Be Loved"?

<b>Beauty queen of only eighteen</b>
    She had some trouble with herself
    He was always there to help her
    She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
    And wound up at your door
    I've had you so many times but somehow
    I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
    Out on your corner in the pouring rain
    Look for the girl with the broken smile
    Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
    And she will be loved
    She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful
    I know I tend to get so insecure
    It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along
    My heart is full and my door's always open
    You can come anytime you want

<b>Look for the girl with the broken smile</b>
    And she will be loved
    She will be loved

I know where you hide
    Alone in your car
    Know all of the things that make you who you are
    I know that goodbye means nothing at all
    Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful

Look for the girl with the broken smile
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved

[in the background]
    Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
    Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah
    [softly]

Try so hard to say goodbye
  4. akc26 said:

Exclamation Laguna beach song

hey, i hav the lyrics to a song and i wanna know what it's called and who sings it. I think it plays when stephens going home for x-mas, or when they're coming back from cabo in the 2nd season

California here i go
    top down and the radio
    and i know
    I'm leavin' it all behind

email me the title and the artist if you can
  5. Harleyhottie said:

I love Laguna Beach! Does anyone know what song is playing after Jason and Jessica go out for dinner.it's in the beginin gof th e2nd season
  6. mrs.carnell.f.bredding said:

don't nobody watch Laguna beach
  7. jesse's girl said:

why????
  8. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by akc26
    hey, i hav the lyrics to a song and i wanna know what it's called and who sings it. I think it plays when stephens going home for x-mas, or when they're coming back from cabo in the 2nd season

California here i go
    top down and the radio
    and i know
    I'm leavin' it all behind

email me the title and the artist if you can
    Jonathan Balas - California Here I Go
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MLXD6UBP
  9. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit216
    The song that they play on laguna beach the Last Prom episode that goes: "No doubt that I will always be your friend. Your picture's here with me again." or something of that sort. I've read a few times on here that it's called "Good Friend" by i-94 but I've listened to that song a few times and I don't hear those lines anywhere in that song. Can anyone please give me the correct name and artist of this song!
    The song is "I Will" by I-94
  10. Xodivine23ox said:

what is the name of the song played in 2004 "graduation day" .... it's not the one by: vitamin C
    it goes like..... wait, this is my time and I'm gonna.....
  11. goody said:

Default whats that song

when stephen and kristen are going seperate ways and the song playing says "and i could die from the words that you say" thats all that i remember please help me figure out at least the name of the song
    thanks alot
    alex
  12. hislovingtouch said:

Question Season Two

In the episode "What goes around..." there is a song that plays at the very end of the show when Alex and Jason are deciding to wait to make a decision after they come back....the song goes

"Its up to me and im still hoping
    its up to me for you to hold me
    its up to me to let you go
    its up to me but for all you know
    im already gone

does anyone know who this song is by and the name of it?
  13. meghamala said:

Quote Originally Posted by goody
    when stephen and kristen are going seperate ways and the song playing says "and i could die from the words that you say" thats all that i remember please help me figure out at least the name of the song
    thanks alot
    alex
    It's called 'Ghost Of A Good Thing' by Dashboard Confessional .
    Last edited by meghamala; 07-29-2006 at 09:40 PM.
  14. allie babyy said:

does anyone know who sings this song
    "im out of my head again, i held out my heart for you"
    PLEASEEEE HELP ME!
  15. jleo35 said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit216

I know im probably too late to answer this, but the song is called 'I WILL' by
    I-94. I had the same issue with 'good friend'!
  16. Alexis019 said:

Smile

That song is called "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5, it goes Beauty Queen of only 18 she had some trouble with herself.... Hope i helped
  17. Alexis019 said:

and no there not 2 differnt songs the next part is "look for the girl with the broken smile" lol
  18. jaude said:

Quote Originally Posted by goody
    thanks alot
    alex

"GHOST OF A GOOD THING" - DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL!!
  19. bball20 said:

does anyone know the song on the 3rd season of laguna beach finale when derek and kelan are graduating and it goes

nothing lasts forever and nothing we do can hold all this together nothing lasts forever but its so hard to say goobye ??

PLEASEEE HELPPP !!
  20. erinp said:

Quote Originally Posted by goody View Post
    thanks alot
    alex
    it's "ghost of a good thing" by dashboard confessional, off their cd, a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar