Corazones - Daddy Yankee

Thread: Corazones - Daddy Yankee

Tags: None
  1. Jaade333 said:

Red face Corazones - Daddy Yankee

Can anyone translate this song into English, I only know some of the words. Thanx a bunch. :-)

2. BowWow&Ciara#1Fan said:

Daddy Yankeee Is Fine And All Minez

3. xx_carmen_xx said:

we love daddy yankee

4. Problems said:

No, we don't.

5. yannis said:

Can someone translate Gasolina of Daddy Yankee for me plz?

6. xx_carmen_xx said:

we can try

7. linuxwins2004 said:

i would also like this in english i can sorta speak spanish when i have to like to my friend if she doesn't feel like talking in english but he just talks way to fast for me.

8. bluejayfanatic23 said:

Default I am in the same boat!

I feel soo stupid, because I have taken 5 years of spanish and I still can't understand everything that the spanish songs are saying. My boyfriend is from mexico, and speaks both english and spanish. We speak mainly spanish, but at times we speak englsih. The thing that i hate is that it is soo hard to find a site that actually has the lyrics to the spanish songs that I want to take to a translator and try to translate. I am trying to tranlate corazonez and gasolina ahora pero no tengo mucho suerte. ( but i am not having much luck) If i do get the translation a will put it on here. But does anybody know a good website to get spanish songs off of?
    Thanks,
    Anna

9. julie said:

Red face hi

Hi yannis I have gasolina in spanish but I left it in an other city thanks for your mesage please send me the lyrics of gasolina when you find it and strate away I will doit for you thank and you are welcome see you soon.

10. xx_carmen_xx said:

they make no sense

11. Dc_Luva4lyf3 said:

i hate daddy yankee and fuk da song gasolina damn i meen y it on t.v. iff most ppl dont understand da god damn song no point dat how i feel!

12. Mrs.Patrick Owen Breeding said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dc_Luva4lyf3
    i hate daddy yankee and fuk da song gasolina damn i meen y it on t.v. iff most ppl dont understand da god damn song no point dat how i feel!
    Dats Real!!!!

coco_buttah said:

Daddy! Ecko! It says. Aqui there is corazon oh. That these fact.

If the looks killed to' the time used a gavana a priest accompanied me continuing me in a caravan If he was by my enemies at the table me trairian a vivora of meat and vinegar of beverage they Crucified Me in a raw act homicida But they are mistaken my God with health raises me and life. If by the government was the rappers not to
    exist. They launched us al jail and with the death penalty they gave us. This the one that tramples and the one that helps al human being, the good friend exists that is loyal like a brother. The blood weighs but that the water but you measure it well, dirty blood exists set you Caín and Abel

[CHORUS:]

Because there are hearts with IN-I SAW-I GAVE Hearts with IRA Hearts with FURY Situations of millions hearts
    With Hearts GUE-RREROS Hearts WITHOUT-ZEROS Hearts FEAR TRAI-I GO BACKWARDS-NEROS

I am of the capital of the crime and in the air an espiritu of death is perceived that devours what lives.if was by my reuniria to all the caserios proposing a truce in name of the ones that have gone
    (WITHOUT FEAR!) Myself them diria my people I alone aqui am a brave one that asks them that they spill not already the innocent blood they fix as the men and they fail not mutually, but themselves that
    is a dream lost like to see the 3 united parties fighting for good of Puerto Rico. They do not see that is mediocre the educacion in the residential they need but teachers need materials, to create but
    head and less criminal (there are hearts alli with personal problems). If by my it was him daria for atras al time sanarias the injuries that marked all its body, stopped the hands of that centurion
    with its spear Tambien in the act me tendrian that to give killing it bajaria of the cross being dying man but had to die to save al world.

[CHORUS:]

Because there are hearts with IN-I SAW-I GAVE Hearts with IRA Hearts with FURY Situations of millions hearts
    With Hearts GUE-RREROS Hearts WITHOUT-ZEROS Hearts FEAR TRAI-I GO BACKWARDS-NEROS

It is that in the world there are hearts that are believed wise in their own one opinion, but I fits their end because they walk on the way of perdicion. There
    are hearts that do not forgive its brothers but your you know that asi same God did not forgive them for its sins. There are hearts that help without asking
    nothing to change and by their nobility they find the progress daily. There are treacherous hearts that likes to deceive to the sincere hearts but but is worth
    the second that the money of the entire world. And that corazon exists harmful that torments us as angeles fallen but there is a corazon but powerful that
    protects us that jamas and never to be conquered and the one that seek it and find it for always to be blessed. You take refuge in health and life.

Daddy! Situations of millions hearts..

i hope this help

Pleasant Grove,TX
    coco buttah

14. linuxwins2004 said:

i know IRA Means Wrath ,if that helps any Aqui is Here,Corazón is Heart ,Tambien is also/too

15. Dc_Luva4lyf3 said:

wateva yall daddy yankee can lik ma ***** cuz i reeally dont lik em dey think dey so tyte but yall go and still lik em iight! 1

16. little bit said:

thanks coco buttah even though some of the words were still in spanish it still helped. i feel so bad because my dad is half black and puerto rican and i cant speak spanish. i've taken it for about 5 years know and i still cant speak it but thanks for the help.

17. qwedsc said:

Talking Why are people hating on DADDY yankee

Hate it or love it but you sitting in front of your computer ain't got sh_t on Daddy. I grew up listening to Daddy and he's always been one of the best. And as for Big Boy, lets just say he fell off. People hate what they fear, and fear us cause it might just be me that takes whats most important to you. Big ups to Daddy, Wisin, Yandel, Don Don, Hector el Bambino, Tito, and the rest of the leaders. It's about time the spot light shines our way. P.S. Don't mention the language, it's easy to talk sh_t when ur protected by a firewall.(And even that may not protect you). """"Arecibo, Puerto Rico""""""

18. Pr Diablo925 said:

that chorus is seriuolsy messed up ( i dot kno all of it but who ever translated it just put it thru a tanslator)

Porque hay...
    Corazones con envidia
    Corazones con ira
    Corazones con furia
    Situaciones de millones de corazones
    Con miedo
    Corazones sinceros
    Corazones guerreros
    Corazones traicioneros

Beacauz there are heart w/ envy
    hearts w/ wrath
    hearts w/ fury

situations of milions of hearts
    w/ fear
    sincere heart
    warlike(cant think of a better way 2 explain it) hearts
    traicioneros (no clue)

19. LiL_LaTiNa said:

Quote Originally Posted by qwedsc
    Hate it or love it but you sitting in front of your computer ain't got sh_t on Daddy. I grew up listening to Daddy and he's always been one of the best. And as for Big Boy, lets just say he fell off. People hate what they fear, and fear us cause it might just be me that takes whats most important to you. Big ups to Daddy, Wisin, Yandel, Don Don, Hector el Bambino, Tito, and the rest of the leaders. It's about time the spot light shines our way. P.S. Don't mention the language, it's easy to talk sh_t when ur protected by a firewall.(And even that may not protect you). """"Arecibo, Puerto Rico""""""
    u got dat rite, just cos the music isnt in english doesnt mean its not good, if u hate daddy keep it to urself u idiots, there aint not point in chattin sh** if no1 cares bout wot u gotta say......fuk em haters. by the way big up pa mis latinos xxxxx

20. Valentino said:

I thought he was Puerto Rican // Not Spanish.

Btw if it is Spanish, I can translate because that's my first language // I'm yet to hear the song.