PLS HELP ME! title and singer missing!

Thread: PLS HELP ME! title and singer missing!

Tags: None
  1. HappyGal said:

Default PLS HELP ME! title and singer missing!

hey there! ive been looking for this song for ages...but i just cant seem to find it!
    i know that its sang by a women..and that most of the song is something like da da da da da da da (not the rhythm) in between the da da's she always sings something..i know that the first thing she says is someting like in the morning i remeber... (although i'm not very sure about that) and i know that after a while she says something about the horoscope and then continues saying something like i feel someone watching me so i raise my head up! and the (of course) continues with her da da da da....
    Just before the end, or in the end she sings something about the rain and something like whilst i see the girls..and then continues with her da da da.
    Most of the song is actually da da da....!
    Im sorry, i know this isnt a lot of help, i just heard it once on the radio and they kept talking when she would say something proper that woudl actually make sense ( real words)!
    PLS HELP ME, i really want to find this song!

2. sherrysur said:

Default Suzanne Vega - Tom's diner

Hey!!!

I think you're talking about:

Suzanne Vega's "Tom's Diner": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66rDVkaK4w

Hope to help

Regards,

Sherry

3. HappyGal said:

OMG! thank you sooo much! it is that song! WOW you were soo fast! thank you thank you thank you...etc.! THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!
    YOU HAVE REALLY MADE ME HAPPY!

btw you dont know where I can find a version that isnt acapella and that repeats the dadada QUITE A LOT!
    Last edited by HappyGal; 04-02-2009 at 01:38 PM.