This wont be easy :) Impossible from what I know

Thread: This wont be easy :) Impossible from what I know

Tags: None
  1. Sticky said:

Default This wont be easy :) Impossible from what I know

Ok so I was at a club and heard a song that I really liked and I swear I remembered but cant. Its just bothering the hell out of me. I can't imagine anyone knowing this or wanting to rack there brain with this but here goes!

Its somewhat of a trance song and I swear it was on a top 40 station in either late 90's or early 2000-2001 etc. The song sounds a bit like soniques "feels so good" so imagine that type of beat but a little slower. The song is sung by a female and the chorus is another female voice either singing "walk away" "turn around" "dont walk away" something of that nature. Its not ACE OF BASE - Dont turn around. lol! Im afraid that is all I can remember! Please someone have the magic answer as im tired of trying to figure it out

Thanks,

2. emmalee said:

Default hi

is it that song Don't Walk away by Jade I think? could've been a remix

3. Sticky said:

emmalee,
    Hi there..thanks for the reply thats not the song..Its actually become alot easier to forget since its been such a pain to figure out. hahah

Thanks again,

4. Twixx n da Mix said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by emmalee
    is it that song Don't Walk away by Jade I think? could've been a remix

oooh, jade - dont' walk away... that is my jam!
    im bout 2 listen 2 that joint right now....

5. Sticky said:

Any new ideas? Its not even that great of a song..just keeps popping in my head!

6. rchick2002 said:

This is just a wild guess...but what about "I'll fly with you" by gigi d' agostino?

7. oneira said:

Quote Originally Posted by rchick2002
    This is just a wild guess...but what about "I'll fly with you" by gigi d' agostino?

lol for some reason that was the first song that came to mind for me as well!! Must have been the year (2001)

but hey if 2 people thought of it maybe we are right

8. Sticky said:

Hey thanks both of you for replying but that is not it. That is a pretty good song tho! Sounds quite close! ARGH!! lol. Im starting to think it was someone that did dont turn around by ace of base but a really good version of it. I really just dont know and dont care anymore. LOL Thanks for the replies If I find it ill post it and laugh at how wrong I was in the lyrics.

Thanks for the replies

9. Sticky said:

Oh yeah..it sounds like something in between Crystal Method and 2 unlimited. I guess. It was for sure mainstream cause I know I heard it on the radio. JEBUS THIS SUX

10. oneira said:

hmm try 4 strings- take me away