LÜTFEN YARDIM..türkçeden ingilizceye çeviri ..

Thread: LÜTFEN YARDIM..türkçeden ingilizceye çeviri ..

Tags: None
  1. sasa1314 said:

Exclamation LÜTFEN YARDIM..türkçeden ingilizceye çeviri ..

selam arkadaşlar..ben ingilizceyi neredeyse hiç bilmiyorum..çevirilmesi gereken bir kısa mesajım var..yardım edermisiniz bana lütfen?

çevirilmesini rica ettiğim metin budur..lütfen yardım edin bana..

'' Michelle beni terketti ve ortadan kayboldu.Hiçkimse nerede olduğunu bilmiyor.ailesi bile ona ulaşamıyor.Son 10 gündür kimseyi aramadı.Son görüştüğümüzde bana seni anlattı ve benimle birlikte olamayacağını söyledi.Bana saatlerce ;seninle birlikte olmak istediğini ama bunun imkansız olduğunu ve seni unutması gerektiğini anlattı.Ben senin yerinde olsam,onun peşini asla bırakmazdım biliyor musun?Arar bulurdum onu.Bunları söylemek benim için çok zor ama doğru olan şey bu.Ve bilmelisin ki ;beni kimse bu kadar sevmedi!Sen çok şanslısın ,o seni bu kadar çok sevdiği için.Kimse böyle bir aşk bulamaz bu devirde.Keşke senin yerinde olabilseydim.

2. raluka said:

Wink umarim sana yardimci olabildim:d

''Michelle left me and disappeared
    Nobody knows where she is.
    Evan her familly doesnt reached her.
    İn the last 10 days she didnt called nobody.
    Last time we spoke she told me about you and she told me that she will no longer be with me
    She told me for hours that she wanted to be with you and that is impossible and for that she must forget about you.
    Do you know.?!...if i was you i never have let her go..
    i Would have search for her..i would have done all to find her..For me is verry hard to say this ...you know...but is the right thing to do..
    And you sould know that nobody loved me this much!You are verry lucky to be loved by her this much!
    .İn this times we're living nobody can find a love like this!.
    İ wish i was in your shoes(wish i was you)

Damla said:

Sorry but I had already written this when u posted raluka

Michelle left me and disappeared. Nobody knows where she is. Even her family cant reach her. She hasnt called anyone for the last 10 days. When I last met her, she told me about you and said she couldnt be with me. She told me for hours that she wants to be with you but as its impossible she has to forget you. If I were you, I wouldnt let her go, you know? I would chase and find her. Its so hard for me to tell these to you but this is the only right thingto do. And you should know that nobody had loved me so before! You are lucky, she loves you so much. None can find a love like that nowadays. I wish I were in your shoes.

4. raluka said:

no problem Damla...its nice to see people who want to be helpfull in other people's needs..Thats what i like on this site ...we are all a big familly!Kisse and keep it on!