Solved: Help me find artist and title of this song i heard in sears please!

Thread: Solved: Help me find artist and title of this song i heard in sears please!

Tags: None
  1. adamthinks said:

Default Solved: Help me find artist and title of this song i heard in sears please!

I work at sears and every once and a while i hear this song that i can't place.
    It's a female artist, shes playing the piano, and has kind of a fiona apple vibe to her. the only lyrics ive been able to pick out so far are "If i like what i've become" or " if i lie what i've become" something like that. not much to go on but can anyone help me out. it a very soft smooth song somewhat slower paced.. please help me!
  2. discoverDance said:

Default Missy Higgins "Stand Where I Stood"

Quote Originally Posted by adamthinks View Post
    I work at sears and every once and a while i hear this song that i can't place.
    It's a female artist, shes playing the piano, and has kind of a fiona apple vibe to her. the only lyrics ive been able to pick out so far are "If i like what i've become" or " if i lie what i've become" something like that. not much to go on but can anyone help me out. it a very soft smooth song somewhat slower paced.. please help me!

Did it go something like this: "I don't know who I am without you. All I know is that I should. And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you. All I know is that I should."?
  3. adamthinks said:

Default yes!!

ya thats it exactly thanx