[solved] identify 2 songs please

Thread: [solved] identify 2 songs please

Tags: None
  1. misstanya15 said:

Default [solved] identify 2 songs please

the first singer is female and she says- "ya salam ya salam ala ahla gharam, kol lama shofo ba doub, ma inye ma doub be sana abla, ya salam ya salam ala ahla gharam, khad meni albi w rah w zay yertah law ana wayak.

the second singer is male and he says- "ma kanle fi w min kan ye oul ana ayish la had y tol hayat w ma bi ayish w lessa arfo men ma fish. ( i couldn't really understand the rest because he was saying it pretty fast..sorry! He sounds kinda like Ehab Tawfik if that helps lol)

is someone could let me know who sings these two songs, that would be great.
    THANKS!!

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by misstanya15 View Post
    the first singer is female and she says- "ya salam ya salam ala ahla gharam, kol lama shofo ba doub, ma inye ma doub be sana abla, ya salam ya salam ala ahla gharam, khad meni albi w rah w zay yertah law ana wayak.
    Nancy Ajram-Ya salam???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXWte3ELCBA
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

El raisa said:

the second singer is male and he says- "ma kanle fi w min kan ye oul ana ayish la had y tol hayat w ma bi ayish w lessa arfo men ma fish. ( i couldn't really understand the rest because he was saying it pretty fast..sorry! He sounds kinda like Ehab Tawfik if that helps lol)

is someone could let me know who sings these two songs, that would be great.
    THANKS!!

Tamer 3ashor : 7ad bei7eb
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpyRq_2Gl9k

This was his first album, He is an Egyptian singer, the album made a great success
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

4. misstanya15 said:

thanks for the try on the first one, but that's not it.

thanks El Raisa for the second one. I love that song!

5. superjordan said:

6. misstanya15 said:

thanks superjordan! that's the song!

El raisa said:

thanks El Raisa for the second one. I love that song!
    You are welcome , I like it too
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein