A Plea For Purging

Thread: A Plea For Purging

Tags: None
  1. Stephie_aXe said:

Default A Plea For Purging

Does anyone know where I can find all the lyrics to the new A Plea For Purging album "Depravity"?

asgard_shill said:

My sense of God is my sense of wonder about the universe (Albert Einstein)

algebra said:

Hey, asgard_shill, you keep on rocking too!!! It's been a long time. I'm really decided on learning japanese . I have a friend that has been studying it for some years and I fell in love seeing her drawing some kanji. She told me that exist more than 5000 ones and more than a meaning, you must learn how to draw it correctly, or japanese will think of you to be a dumb. And she also told me that it improves your concentraton. In reality, I wanted to learn chinese but here's no way to. Hugs.
    O coração da gente chega lateja
    A gente só deseja passar bem
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém

asgard_shill said:

Thanks! That's great - as intelligent as you are, I predict that you'll pick it up in a heartbeat.

It really is an art form just as much as it is a language. Many subtleties, many pitfalls if you don't do it just right. Fortunately for us dumb Yanks, much "street" Japanese doesn't follow the old rules as closely, so it's much easier for me with my limited abilities to make myself understood and even dabble in slang and common phrases. I might get thrown out on my ample backside the first time I try to visit the Imperial Palace, but I can order a bento at any 7-11 convenience store in the country, so I'll never starve there

5. Stephie_aXe said:

Thanks for the link!

asgard_shill said:

No worries!

algebra said:

Oh thanks . Maybe we can build "The Japanese Lyrics Translations Section" some years later I know some japanese really old balads and they are amazing. I also like folk songs.
    O coração da gente chega lateja
    A gente só deseja passar bem
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém

asgard_shill said:

I hope I'm not running this thread down too many rabbit trails, but I was a bit surprised that there wasn't a Japanese lyrics translation category here when I first found allthelyrics. Definitely something to consider, and I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

I'm working on a resource to help translate and centralize oral histories of the Native American Cherokee and Comanche tribes right now. My bloodline includes Comanche ancestors and my cousin is Cherokee, so it seems a logical direction to pursue. We were both told stories for hours by our ancestors, grandparents, parents, etc. about daily life in these tribes in the US of the 19th and early 20th Century, and we both feel that it's high time that these stories and accounts be preserved and made available by historians. Since my cousin is native-born Cherokee, his grasp of their language is way better than my Comanche though, so there are some hurdles yet to be overcome