# 6 Graveyard Shift (feat. EWAG1994)

Thread: # 6 Graveyard Shift (feat. EWAG1994)

Tags: None
  1. Amir Falls said:

Default # 6 Graveyard Shift (feat. EWAG1994)

Babygirl, i think its time for me to put in overtime, i been workin all day and u the only thing on my mind, shawty change into dat sexy lingerie, cause tonight im bout to take u to our escape, u kno im workin for u makin plans for two and tonight iz our special date, everyday im gon and everynight im sleep, and i kno u cant b likin dis, so everday im gon and everynight im sleep, tonight imma make up for it, im clockin in for the graveyard shift

(Chorus)U been waitin for dis, girl how u want it, baby u can own it, i jus want u on it, girl dis night iz jus for u, let me whisper wat we gon do, come on let me show u, tell if u want to, and imma do it for u, imma make u use every sense cause tonight im workin for u on a graveyard shift

We gon turn out the lights, get aggressive like we in a fight, u push me to the bed wit all ur might, and u kno i luv it wen u take a bite, u kno dat im a freak baby, come on let us freak baby, keep dis us for weeks baby, u dat im weak, wen it comes to ur touch, u kno dat for u wen its time to ****, yeah, we gon slow it down jus for u den we gon speed up girl cause dats how we do, yeah we tryin for tonight somethin new oh(stress dis part)

(Chorus)U been waitin for dis, girl how u want it, baby u can own it, i jus want u on it, girl dis night, iz jus for u, let me whisper wat we gon do, come on let me show u, tell if u want to, and imma do it for u, imma make u use every sense cause tonight im workin for u on a graveyard shift

I give it to my girl how I know she want it as long as she want she know I will never quit, I don't give up I commit and we don't stop till she submit, she knows if she stops it will be the end, and then I'll just go get a new girlfriend, ****, she will never leave me and that my friend, I will guaranty, I think that she would have to agree cuz without me theres no more shopping spree all other chicks tryin to get with Mr. Griggs, but I don't roll with sloppy pigs, everyone around me better look their best, if you knew me you wouldn't expect any less, I don't know if you can keep up I am swift, but for my girl I'm workin the graveyard shift

(Chorus)U been waitin for dis, girl how u want it, baby u can own it, i jus want u on it, girl dis night, iz jus for u, let me whisper wat we gon do, come on let me show u, tell if u want to, and imma do it for u, imma make u use every sense cause tonight im workin for u on a graveyard shif

2. Amir Falls said:

seriously this is a three minute and fifty second song, please review cause we worked good together on this song

3. EWAG1994 said:

the part i wrote is the last one incase any one was wondering
    http://www.myspace.com/ewag1994

4. Jean1singer said:

I think you guys did a great job! really good song!

5. Amir Falls said:

thank u for reviewing and the compliment