Need A Lyrics Writer!!!

Thread: Need A Lyrics Writer!!!

Tags: None
  1. killthedirector said:

Default Need A Lyrics Writer!!!

i dont know if this is in the write thread as this is my first one XD but me and my band play indie/rock music and have covered 3 songs, henretta by the fratellis, always where i need to be by the kooks and song 2 by blur. we have also made one of our own song which took us like a day to write. Since then we have had no luck with lyrics!!!
    can anybody help us and send us some lyrics thanks

2. EWAG1994 said:

would there be any type of payment?
    http://www.myspace.com/ewag1994

3. UnofficiallyBranded said:

Is there anyway of hearing your other stuff to get a feel of what you have done already?

4. starinthehood said:

hey
    well im a offical lyric writer but if you want my help it will cost abit
    email me if you interested
    lennon1234@hotmail.co.uk

5. Missa_imaginary said:

Smile

hey
    my lyrics are more dark rock but i havent put music to them so you could prob make them your own style idc about payment im just a student trying to get her words out there so if your interested email me at x0_imaginary_0x@yahoo.com

6. m.simos said:

mm ok check my fan page
    you gonna find some lyric on my boxes or note
    and if you need something tell me

http://www.facebook.com/pages/msimos/330808551620

peace

7. Rockchick2 said:

tell me what type of topic you want the song writer write about
    email me
    ((n.a.e1992@Googlemail.com))
    googlemail=Gmail

8. Nida Saif said:

Default gothic/rokk/indie lyricist

hiya..

I am a very headstrong artist; very determined towards my work and my words..
    I've been writing for so long and also had been offered to be a lyricist in a band..
    What Im looking for, is a band for whom i can write songs..
    Im only 18 but I've been writing for a really long time now. I can write in any genre but my speciality lies in rokk, soul and gothic. Im a composer aswell.
    Im also the founder member of my own band "Dark Soul Rokkers" and have written over 100 songs so far..
    Im looking forward towards you reply.
    Thanks
    Reagards..

email me at mashal32@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by killthedirector View Post
    i dont know if this is in the write thread as this is my first one XD but me and my band play indie/rock music and have covered 3 songs, henretta by the fratellis, always where i need to be by the kooks and song 2 by blur. we have also made one of our own song which took us like a day to write. Since then we have had no luck with lyrics!!!
    can anybody help us and send us some lyrics thanks