Season 5; Episode 5

Thread: Season 5; Episode 5

Tags: None
  1. kattah1yst said:

Default Season 5; Episode 5

There's a song that played but I can't find it anywhere, I've googled every part of the lyric I caught, and STILL can't find it.
    They are...

"in the morning i'll be sorry i couldn't sleep tonight"

It sounded like a great song, but I can't figure it out or find it !

HELP!
  2. amyxnicole said:

Default Lyrics

"in the morning i'll be sorry that i couldn't fall asleep tonight, though the house is sleeping soundly"

is what I have for the lyrics -- nothing seems to show up when you do online searches (except for people looking for this song..)

Good luck! I'd like to know this as well.
  3. kattah1yst said:

Even better, I didn't catch the entire set of lyrics cause I was trying to remember the first part.
  4. kattah1yst said:

I found it !!

Paper Route - In the Morning
  5. jaisun said:

thats not the song luv the lyrics are:

in the morning i know ill be sorry i didn't sleep tonight though the house sleeps soundly in the yard there shines a light
  6. kattah1yst said:

Who cares, like I said, I tried to remember it the best I could. REGARDLESS I found it out.
    Wrong lyrics or not

And looks like it won't be downloadable any time soon...

To: k [ α ] t t b [ u ] g g ;
    Date: Apr 28, 2009 10:55 PM
    Subject: RE: I'm sure you get these kind of messages often...

That is an old demo of a song we never finished. We may release it in the future but as of right now it is not available yet! Sorry! Where did you hear it? Did you get our new record yet? It came out today and all the songs are stronger than in the morning I think!

Chad
    Last edited by kattah1yst; 04-29-2009 at 05:21 AM.
  7. StefanaC said:

I think that "In The Morning" is a great song.. I hope that they will release it some day!
  8. sosoprettyms23 said:

I have been dying to find out who sings this song. Heard it on The Hills last week. I want to know too!
  9. absolutjag9 said:

Default i think this is the song

Amy MacDonald
    This Is The Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKXcHEHm0ps
  10. sosoprettyms23 said:

The song is by Paper Route called "In The Morning." Song was a demo from a while back. I don't know where you got Amy McDonald from.
  11. lilmckit said:

Amy McDonald This is the life is also in the same episode shortly after the song you were looking for, Paper Chase, shame it's not availible it did sound pretty good
  12. cazakara said:
  13. lilmckit said:

Smile

Thank you