Slovene chit-chat off topic discussions

Thread: Slovene chit-chat off topic discussions

Tags: None

tedinkyyy said:

Default Slovene chit-chat off topic discussions

Well here is the Slovenian chat started by tedinkyyy and merdzina005* in other thread
    All other Slovenian people/loving Slovenia so dobrodošli

wow in that case "lep"is "lip" ..and "lepa"is "lipa"...but why sanja said "nikdar ne bo tako lEpo"? I'm confused...

and u Slovenians say "da" for yes and "ne" for no,don't u? Like Bulgarians,Macedonians,Serbians,Croatians etc.?

merdzina005* said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Well here is the Slovenian chat started by tedinkyyy and merdzina005* in other thread
    All other Slovenian people/loving Slovenia so dobrodošli

wow in that case "lep"is "lip" ..and "lepa"is "lipa"...but why sanja said "nikdar ne bo tako lEpo"? I'm confused...

and u Slovenians say "da" for yes and "ne" for no,don't u? Like Bulgarians,Macedonians,Serbians,Croatians etc.?
    E in lep is only a sharp e [é]. Can you send me a link where did she say this?

Yes. Slovenians have the same expressions. But in common use you can say 'ja' instead of 'da'.

tedinkyyy said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crSOsc9Z6I0
    here it is
    when it came to youtube...I asked u sth there but still no answer

U probably don't know that the turks in Bulgaria say 'ja" for "da" They speak a bit different from the turks in Turkey."Ja" is the German "da" too.

and bout Sanja and Nina- I think Nina is even worse.Sanja is at least beautiful.Nina is ugly (in the face).And she has even poorer voice than Sanja.Sanja resembles a bit to our singer Andrea -an ex-model and poor singer too.They even look the same way at some photos http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=10747380 sanja

http://mp3box.biz/uploads/images/3860.jpg andrea

but though both Sanja and Nina are b*****s they still make good hits.And Saša Lendero too.Hah Saša seems so different from them.She's such a tender and innocent creature...with her blond hair and soft voice she looks like an angel from the sky lol...I can't imagine her shouting at someone- such a sweethaert
    Last edited by tedinkyyy; 04-30-2009 at 09:48 AM.

merdzina005* said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crSOsc9Z6I0
    here it is
    when it came to youtube...I asked u sth there but still no answer

U probably don't know that the turks in Bulgaria say 'ja" for "da" They speak a bit different from the turks in Turkey."Ja" is the German "da" too.

and bout Sanja and Nina- I think Nina is even worse.Sanja is at least beautiful.Nina is ugly (in the face).And she has even poorer voice than Sanja.Sanja resembles a bit to our singer Andrea -an ex-model and poor singer too.They even look the same way at some photos http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=10747380 sanja

http://mp3box.biz/uploads/images/3860.jpg andrea

but though both Sanja and Nina are b*****s they still make good hits.And Saša Lendero too.Hah Saša seems so different from them.She's such a tender and innocent creature...with her blond hair and soft voice she looks like an angel from the sky lol...I can't imagine her shouting at someone- such a sweethaert
    You asked me something?
    I remember only the question:
    do u know where can I download some Slovene songs/videos from? Any site?
    You can ask me here now.

I didn't know that. In Turkey they say 'evet', right? In Slovenia 'ja' is used more oftenly.

Yeah, you're right. Here nobody likes Sanja and Nina. But there are some people who likes them. I don't say they don't exist. Saša IS an angel. Haha. ^^ She was on EMA in 2005 but she didn't win. They picked that guy Omar Naber and send him to Eurovision instead of Saša who had a billion times better song (Metulj). Ruslana was a guest that night. Haha. I remember when they wanted to send her to represent Slovenia.

tedinkyyy said:

Hah I watched Ruslana ^^ Last year Ani Lorak was guest in Bulgaria.In Music idol.But people still gave 12 points to Lucy Djakovksa yeah

wow what my eyes saw... http://slovenija.dir.bg/_wm/pbasic/?df=479961
    there's a Bulgarian site bout Slovenia.. It's commersial as i see..for finiding work..and there's a "българско-словенски разговорник" lol I can't say it in English sorry..it's like dictionary but not exactly.. do u understand a bit the word" razgovor"?
    They say only good things there^^ "Zashto v Slovenija?"-Why in Slovenija? haha "Cause it's a wonderful country ,clear and tranquile with good-natured and tranquile people.Here is spoken Slovenian language.It's a Slavic one,understanble for Bulgarians ,close to Bulgarian and Serbian and Russian.." haha good information lol
    wow..more from the site-"Kakvo ne znaem za Slovenija?"-What we don't know bout Slovenia?" Slovenia offers more than u can imagine-wonderful nature, delicious food, beautiful architecture..It deserves to visit that country crossed between Central and South europe and to feel the warmness of its people..who ask u only for one thing..not to mistake their country with..Slovakia.. lol
    wow great photos..I'll show u more and ask u what is it

merdzina005* said:

Hah I watched Ruslana ^^ Last year Ani Lorak was guest in Bulgaria.In Music idol.But people still gave 12 points to Lucy Djakovksa yeah

wow what my eyes saw... http://slovenija.dir.bg/_wm/pbasic/?df=479961
    there's a Bulgarian site bout Slovenia.. It's commersial as i see..for finiding work..and there's a "българско-словенски разговорник" lol I can't say it in English sorry..it's like dictionary but not exactly.. do u understand a bit the word" razgovor"?
    They say only good things there^^ "Zashto v Slovenija?"-Why in Slovenija? haha "Cause it's a wonderful country ,clear and tranquile with good-natured and tranquile people.Here is spoken Slovenian language.It's a Slavic one,understanble for Bulgarians ,close to Bulgarian and Serbian and Russian.." haha good information lol
    wow..more from the site-"Kakvo ne znaem za Slovenija?"-What we don't know bout Slovenia?" Slovenia offers more than u can imagine-wonderful nature, delicious food, beautiful architecture..It deserves to visit that country crossed between Central and South europe and to feel the warmness of its people..who ask u only for one thing..not to mistake their country with..Slovakia.. lol
    wow great photos..I'll show u more and ask u what is it
    This site is like a phrasebook, right?=D And yes I understand the word 'razgovor'. :P WoW... They say nice things about Slovenia.
    I take a look at music. OMG! I saw Elica Todorova & Stojan Jankulov - Voda. They were awesome on Eurovision. I love the song. :P:P Those 2 songs from Ivana are so familiar to me but I can't remember who else sings them. But the songs are really great. =D
    Just ask but I won't know everything. Hh^^

tedinkyyy said:

Yes,this page is a phrasebook..lol razgovornik. But can u pls check if those phrases are correct cause i doubt for some.. "Where are u from" is "Ot kog si" not "Ot kot si?".
    "Kot"means "like/alike".."kot metulj na dlan.." lol
    and "eyes" is "ochi" i think..but it might be wrong..
    "hand" is 'rok"?
    and this pathetic transciption..

Аз ще дойда ...........

аз - Яз бом пришла ние - Ми бомо пришли
    ти - Ти бош пришла вие - Ви босте пришли
    той - Он бо пришел те -Они бодо пришли
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Аз отивам....

Яз грем Ми гремо
    Ти греш Ви гресте
    Он гре Они грейо

I think it's pronounced" jaz grIm' not "jaz grEm" as they have written it with Bulgarian alphabet and "vi boŠte prišli" not "boste".
    and what's the diffrence between "sva" and"mi" I thought "sva" is we.
    Yes i liked"Voda" too.It's the best song Bulgaria has ever sent to ESC.
    Ivana's songs are covers of Serbian hits.
    Last edited by tedinkyyy; 05-02-2009 at 06:59 AM.
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

Yes,this page is a phrasebook..lol razgovornik. But can u pls check if those phrases are correct cause i doubt for some.. "Where are u from" is "Ot kog si" not "Ot kot si?".
    "Kot"means "like/alike".."kot metulj na dlan.." lol
    and "eyes" is "ochi" i think..but it might be wrong..
    "hand" is 'rok"?
    and this pathetic transciption..

Аз ще дойда ...........

аз - Яз бом пришла ние - Ми бомо пришли
    ти - Ти бош пришла вие - Ви босте пришли
    той - Он бо пришел те -Они бодо пришли
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Аз отивам....

Яз грем Ми гремо
    Ти греш Ви гресте
    Он гре Они грейо

I think it's pronounced" jaz grIm' not "jaz grEm" as they have written it with Bulgarian alphabet
    and what's the diffrence between "sva" and"mi" I thought "sva" is we.
    Yes i liked"voda" to.It's the best song Bulgaria has ever sent to ESC.
    Ivana's songs are covers of Serbian hits.
    Some phrases are not correct.

Колко струва това? - Koliko stanje? => It's: Koliko stane to?

Откъде сте? - Ot kot ste? => It's: Od kod ste?

Можете ли да ми помогнете? A lahko mi pomagate? => Although is correct the order of the words is strange. It's: Ali mi lahko pomagate?

Къде има тоалетна? - Kije e WC ? => This is strange. It's: Kje je stranišče?
    WC is used too but it's unpolitely. You use it if you know someone.

Благодаря /ви/ - Havala /vam => It's: Hvala (vam)

Всичко е наред - Vse v redu => It's: Vse je v redu.

Разбира се. - Se razume. => You can use 'seveda' too. ^^

Извинете. /Прощавайте. - Prostite. => It's: Oprostite.

Достатъчно е. Стига. - Dost je. => This is more in slang. It's: Dovolj je dovolj.

Извинете, не чух добре. - Oprostite ni sem slišal… => Ni and sem are together: Oprostite, nisem slišal...

Слушам ви. - Slišim vam => It's: Slišim vas.

Време е да тръгвам. - Moram da grem. => It's: Čas je, da grem.

Приятно пътуване - Srečno. => It's correct but you can add 'pot' too: Srečno (pot).

Довиждане - Nasvidenije. => It's: Nasvidenje.

Съболезнования - Sožalije. => It's: Moje sožalje.

С удоволствие - S veseljem. => It's: Z veseljem.

Защо не? - Zakaj ne? => It's correct but I would add 'pa' in too: Zakaj pa ne?

Къде ще се срещнем? - Kam se bova srečala? => It's: Kje se bova srečala?

Много Ви благодаря - Naj lepša hvala. => It's: Najlepša hvala.

Какво каза той/ тя ? - Kaj je on /ona re => I don't know why is thiss 're' added. It's: Kaj je on/ona?

На колко години си? - Koliko let si star. => It's: Koliko si star?/Koliko si star?

В отпуск съм. - Sem na dopust. => Na dopustu sem.

Ще изляза в отпуск. - Bom šol na dopust. => Šel bom na dopust.

Уволниха ме. - So me odpustili. => Odpustili so me.

Прогноза за времето - Vremenski napoved. => Vremenska napoved.

Ще/ Вали дъжд. - Bo dež padal. Dež pada. => Deževalo bo. / Dežuje.

Ще / Вали сняг. - Bo sneg. Sneži. => Snežilo bo. / Sneži.

Ще бъде горещо / Горещо е. - Bo vroče. Je vroče. => Vroče bo. / Vroče je.

Лято - Poleti => Poletje.

Есен - Jesen /Pojeseni => Jesen.

Зима - Zima /Pozimi => Zima.

Моля, бихте ли ми казали - Prosim da mi poveste... => Prosim, povejte mi...

Моля, бихте ли повторили - Ali boste ponovili prosim... => Ali bi lahko ponovili, prosim?

Бих искал/а .... - Htel /a bi… => Želel/a bi....

Говорете, моля, по-бавно - Prosim da govorite počasi. => Govorite bolj počasneje, prosim.

Колко е красиво! - Kako je lepo! => You can get rid off 'je': Kako lepo!

Не мога да повярвам! - Ne morem veret! => Ne morem verjeti!

За първи път съм в Словения. - Sem prvič v Sloveniji. => Privič sem v Sloveniji.

Коса, черна коса - Lasje, črnje lasje. => Lasje, črni lasje.

Очи - Očesa. => Oči.

Мигли - Trepaljnice => Trepalnice.

Устни - Ustnicje. => Ustnice.

Ръка - Ro => Roka.

I think I've corrected all mistakes. Hh^^
    It's read: Jaz grem. Like first e in ljubezen.

English only have singular and plural but Slovenian has dual too.
    The difference betwen 'midva' in 'mi' is that 'mi' is in plural (we) and 'midva' in dual. Midva means only two persons.

Midva sva Slovenca. => We are Slovenians. (Means only 2 persons.)
    Mi smo Slovenci. => We are Slovenians. (Means 3 or more persons.)

I hope you understand now better. I'm not that good at explaining. ^^

tedinkyyy said:

wow thank u very much for all corrections lol
    Hvala lepa

I knew "midva" is "the two of us". In bulgarian we have the word "dva"/"dve" too But "sva" is only for two people isn't it?

btw Merina ur really a half-Serbian half-Croatian? I read it in another girl's thread.
    wow that means ur even closer to me... u probably speak Serbo-Croatian too^^ but how does it feel, it's probably strange.If I were u I'd feel 1/3 Serbian,1/3 Croatian,1/3 Slovenian lol.But u were probably born and raised in Slovenia...at least raised for sure
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

wow thank u very much for all corrections lol
    Hvala lepa

I knew "midva" is "the two of us". In bulgarian we have the word "dva"/"dve" too But "sva" is only for two people isn't it?

btw Merina ur really a half-Serbian half-Croatian? I read it in another girl's thread.
    wow that means ur even closer to me... u probably speak Serbo-Croatian too^^ but how does it feel, it's probably strange.If I were u I'd feel 1/3 Serbian,1/3 Croatian,1/3 Slovenian lol.But u were probably born and raised in Slovenia...at least raised for sure
    Yes.
    'Smo' is for more than two people. ^^

I feel partly Slovenian too. ^^ I live in Slovenia since birth. Every year I go to my grandma to Croatia. :P:P I can speak a little Serbo-Croatian but my first word was in Slovenian. ^^ My father taught me Cyrilllic. He taught me the Russian one too. =D But I still read it very slowly. Hh^^

tedinkyyy said:

So u can read in Cyrillic wow I thought u can't.The Russian Cyrillic resembles too much to the Bulgarian If u can read in Russian u can read in Bulgarian too. But Serbians according to me gave up the Cyrillic Sad.

I can't get some things.
    What's the diffrenece between punca/dekle ; dete/otrok ;žena/ ženska
    And
    moški = man
    ženska=woman it's pronounced"zInska"?
    mati=mother
    oče = father
    Right?
    I really can't get it when u say "i" instead of e!
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

So u can read in Cyrillic wow I thought u can't.The Russian Cyrillic resembles too much to the Bulgarian If u can read in Russian u can read in Bulgarian too. But Serbians according to me gave up the Cyrillic Sad.

I can't get some things.
    What's the diffrenece between punca/dekle ; dete/otrok ;žena/ ženska
    And
    moški = man
    ženska=woman it's pronounced"zInska"?
    mati=mother
    oče = father
    Right?
    I really can't get it when u say "i" instead of e!
    They still have it. My father watches RTS every day and it's in Cyrillic. Their site too. ^^

Punca and dekle are the same just different expression. The same for dete and otrok. Žena can mean a wife.

Ženska has a sharp e [é] there.
    You right. But I call my mum mama and my father oči. Sometimes even fotr. That's in slang. ^^

tedinkyyy said:

We have a Serbian program here too. "Pink +" .Though we live in Eastern Bulgaria.Sometimes I watch it. Me and dad watched a soap there 4-5 years ago..."Jago ljubimac zena" lol and it had cyrillic subtitles.But all the rest is in latin.Now I give a look at Pink + sometimes.I watched Anabela Djogani from Funky G last
    Does sharp e mean "i"?
    I saw in"friend activity" youtube that u've favoured some bg songs :lol
    I like Stefani-Izdaj me" too but the text has some dirrty meaning.Not for a girl of her age(16-17).I hope u can't get the whole idea cause it's vulgar.Stefani is in fact a gypsy.I wonder why she isn't still married :lol Gypsies in Bulgaria marry at 14-15. At 17 they have kids :lol
    And where did u find Ana Topalova? wow she was in Music Idol 2 (last year) but nobody liked her.Me too :lol She's awful and she can't really sing.There are far better pop singers here.U probably don't know Nevena Coneva.She won Music Idol 1 and became a pop star.She tried in Eurovision BG 2008 but she didn't manage to go though her song was great.Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye4IE...e=channel_page
    Last edited by tedinkyyy; 05-05-2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

We have a Serbian program here too. "Pink +" .Though we live in Eastern Bulgaria.Sometimes I watch it. Me and dad watched a soap there 4-5 years ago..."Jago ljubimac zena" lol and it had cyrillic subtitles.But all the rest is in latin.Now I give a look at Pink + sometimes.I watched Anabela Djogani from Funky G last
    Does sharp e mean "i"?
    I saw in"friend activity" youtube that u've favoured some bg songs :lol
    I like Stefani-Izdaj me" too but the text has some dirrty meaning.Not for a girl of her age(16-17).I hope u can't get the whole idea cause it's vulgar.Stefani is in fact a gypsy.I wonder why she isn't still married :lol Gypsies in Bulgaria marry at 14-15. At 17 they have kids :lol
    And where did u find Ana Topalova? wow she was in Music Idol 2 (last year) but nobody liked her.Me too :lol She's awful and she can't really sing.There are far better pop singers here.U probably don't know Nevena Coneva.She won Music Idol 1 and became a pop star.She tried in Eurovision BG 2008 but she didn't manage to go though her song was great.Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye4IE...e=channel_page
    I don't have Pink+ but my friend has it. :P

I don't know what kind of [i] do you mean? A normal [i]? Because we say 'e' not 'i'. 'E' is differently pronounced sometimes here. Or sometimes we leave it out like in the word 'pes' (a dog). This [e] is pronounced like a Turkish letter [ı].

YEAAAHH!!! This song is so awesome. :P:P Ehhh don't worry. I heard billion of vulgar songs. I guess she's different. She'll marry when she'll like it. ^^ Tanja Savić is a Gypsy too.

WoW this song is cool. ^^ Shame she didn't win....

tedinkyyy said:

Yeah I was about to ask u if u pronounce sometimes e like our sound ъ.For example Sasa Lendero is saying "Levinja sЪм, ki se bori.Or Sanja was saying "greh v pisЪk si odjel.." :lol
    Our sound ъ is exactly like the Turkish one^^
    "pes"is a dog? wow we have it too but it's a rude word to call a dog.It's usually used to say to a dog "go away" We say "kuche"normally.
    I was bout to ask something.. what does"ponosna" mean^^
    And is"mačka" a cat?^^
    And does"nemarna" have something with a lesbian :lol
    btw do u know this song
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...nalo-budi.html
    I saw in the youtube comments it's a cover of Sertab^^
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

Yeah I was about to ask u if u pronounce sometimes e like our sound ъ.For example Sasa Lendero is saying "Levinja sЪм, ki se bori.Or Sanja was saying "greh v pisЪk si odjel.." :lol
    Our sound ъ is exactly like the Turkish one^^
    "pes"is a dog? wow we have it too but it's a rude word to call a dog.It's usually used to say to a dog "go away" We say "kuche"normally.
    I was bout to ask something.. what does"ponosna" mean^^
    And is"mačka" a cat?^^
    And does"nemarna" have something with a lesbian :lol
    btw do u know this song
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...nalo-budi.html
    I saw in the youtube comments it's a cover of Sertab^^
    'Ponosna' means proud. And yes. Mačka is a cat.
    'Nemaren' means sloppy/negligent/careless/neglectful/indolent. There's a lot of different translations. ^^ It has partly to do with a prostitute. 'Nemarnica' means a prostitute.

Yes I know this song! :P I didn't know that there's a Bulgarian version too. ^^ It's a great song. When I heard it for the first time I almost cried. The original is Vur yureğim. <3<3<3 I love this song. Thanks for sharing this version with me.

tedinkyyy said:

hm..why the google translator said"nemarna = gay" :lol I can't thrust it in that way... haha I think I've seen this word"nemarnica"...of course, on comments about the two "prasice" Sanja and Nina and their lesbian shootings :lol
    haha I learned many vulgar words in Slovenian there...it's funny to see that the Slovenian curses r so similar to the Bulgarian :lol haha if not for something else the two girls r very liked and wanted for f*ck

I haven't heard the Turkish version but I like the Bulgarian^^ though when it was famous I didn't like it (2001/2002).I was a stupid kid

and u guys in Slovenia finish school like us,at the age of 19? wow...I saw a profile of a 19-year-old Slovene girl in a site, and she had photos of her"maturanc" :lol
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

hm..why the google translator said"nemarna = gay" :lol I can't thrust it in that way... haha I think I've seen this word"nemarnica"...of course, on comments about the two "prasice" Sanja and Nina and their lesbian shootings :lol
    haha I learned many vulgar words in Slovenian there...it's funny to see that the Slovenian curses r so similar to the Bulgarian :lol haha if not for something else the two girls r very liked and wanted for f*ck

I haven't heard the Turkish version but I like the Bulgarian^^ though when it was famous I didn't like it (2001/2002).I was a stupid kid

and u guys in Slovenia finish school like us,at the age of 19? wow...I saw a profile of a 19-year-old Slovene girl in a site, and she had photos of her"maturanc" :lol
    Google Translate sometimes translates really strange. I think the worser persons in Slovenia can't be. Maybe Damjan Murko....
    Slovenian writes lots of ugly things under the videos of Sanja Grohar and Nina Osenar.

You didn't? Here's the link.

Yeah... Next year I'm in High School.

tedinkyyy said:

I didn't get what u meaned about Damjan Murko but I watched a video with him recently^^I found it occasionally,without any mean of searching for it.He's really a funny person.And the song he was singing too.I got some part of it.

That's really a very touchy song of Sertab/Esil Sertab is really a great singer^^When I liked Turkish music I listened to some songs of her and really loved them^^ U have a good taste to consider her ur favourite singer I don't know why but I have always liked the music of great b*tches :lol Like Sanja and Galena. They both r more prostitutes than singers.U don't know it but Galena had a very scandalous perverse porn video.If Sanja has too, I won't be surprised :lol But I don't idealize them.I just love their songs.I can't say I have favourite singers.

I wish u a happy high-school-life.Not like mine how many grades have u there? 12? Ur probably in the 8th class now^^Tomorrow I'm finishing school officially. At the end, it's happening
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

I didn't get what u meaned about Damjan Murko but I watched a video with him recently^^I found it occasionally,without any mean of searching for it.He's really a funny person.And the song he was singing too.I got some part of it.

That's really a very touchy song of Sertab/Esil Sertab is really a great singer^^When I liked Turkish music I listened to some songs of her and really loved them^^ U have a good taste to consider her ur favourite singer I don't know why but I have always liked the music of great b*tches :lol Like Sanja and Galena. They both r more prostitutes than singers.U don't know it but Galena had a very scandalous perverse porn video.If Sanja has too, I won't be surprised :lol But I don't idealize them.I just love their songs.I can't say I have favourite singers.

I wish u a happy high-school-life.Not like mine how many grades have u there? 12? Ur probably in the 8th class now^^Tomorrow I'm finishing school officially. At the end, it's happening
    Yeah he is entertaining but he's an a**hole too. ^^ The funniest guy here and who can really entertain you is Jurij Zrnec. :P:P Hahahaha... He has a show now with Lado Bizovičar called As ti tud not padu. Just take a look at him on Youtube. ^^ If you'll understand anything. ^^

Tenx for your compliment. :P If you like Sertab than you have a great taste of music too. ^^ Really? I know for Croatian singer Severina that she has a porn video too. But not on her wish. Her boyfriend filmed it.

At Primary School we have 5 grades. I think we have from 1 to 5 on High School too. Lucky you. ^^ We have this month yet and then a little bit of June too and then finito. :P:P