Anyone know this country song?

Thread: Anyone know this country song?

Tags: None
  1. scotts~girl said:

Question Anyone know this country song?

Looking for a name of a song I heard one time. I wrote the name down on a scrap of paper but lost it!

I can't remember much of it except that it is country, by a guy, heard it on yahoo music radio - the country station (been playing it constantly and haven't heard it since!)

I don't remeber any of the lyrics except that it was about a guy who loves his girl, how good she is to him (I know half the country songs out there lol) but she lets him/sends him fishing (I think the fishing part is in the chorus)

Again, I know that this is a shot in the dark while looking for the needle in the haystack, but maybe someone out there can help.

Thanks!!

2. femalestan said:

Do you have a general time frame of when the song was released? There are a lot of country songs with references to fishing - was it a sweet, serious song, or was it comical?

3. scotts~girl said:

Default Hmmm

It was more serious, not really comical - I mean not to comical with fishing and all.

I heard it beginning of april but not sure when it was released.

Thanks!

4. femalestan said:

And it's not Don't Take the Girl by Tim McGraw, right? Or did it have a more upbeat tempo? Any artists that you can think of that sounded like the male singer?

5. scotts~girl said:

No it wasn't Tim McGraws song.

It was upbeat - not to serious, not to comical.

I have no idea who could sing it but do lean more towards a group (lol but I am probably wrong on this too!)

Thank you!

atmaestro said:

Try "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)" by Brad Paisley
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title