The Coolest Trance Song I've EVER HEARD! But cant figure out what song it is!!! HELP!

Thread: The Coolest Trance Song I've EVER HEARD! But cant figure out what song it is!!! HELP!

Tags: None
  1. barcaforeveridol said:

Default The Coolest Trance Song I've EVER HEARD! But cant figure out what song it is!!! HELP!

Hi can anyone figure out what song it is? its in this music video of Lionel Messi. The Song starts at -2:56.....Its so beautiful i havent slept sometimes thinking of it....IF anyone can help me figure out the artist and song...I WOULD BE GREATFULLY THANKFUL!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x91...ore-0809_sport

fast forward video to 2:56

2. femalestan said:

Have you tried contacting the user who posted the video? If he didn't make it he might be able to help you track down who did. The unfortunate part of great trance music is that it's often by unknown DJs or on random compilation albums (one of my faves I picked up for 5 bucks in a clothing store but it's awesome) so it can be really hard to track them down if they're not fairly mainstream DJs or melodies.

3. imbranato said:

I'm about 80% sure that it's a theme/soundtrack that's been used in a couple of Jerry Bruckheimer movies/action sequences... I even think I remember this from the battles in "Gladiator". Only thing I'm positive of is that I keep hearing that melody on tv(sports programs mostly) and in movies. Maybe that can help you a bit...

4. Kaister said:

hey buddy i know this song...hang on let me get the name of it!!...its from Pirates of Caribiean!

5. Kaister said:

the name of the song is Scotty - The Black Pearl (Dave Darell Radio Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6P9SXsS_8

here is the video..enjoy buddy

6. femalestan said:

I'm pretty sure that's not what Barca is talking about. If you read Barca's comments on the page with the video they are asking about the LAST song, about 2:56 from the end of the video (hence the -2:56 in the original post) - right Barca?

POTC was my thought as well at first, but he noted that the song started at around that point, and at almost 3 minutes in the Pirates remix is already in full swing and the song doesn't change for at least another 30 seconds.

The song at the end is very ethereal and mellow. It sort of reminds me of Halcyon by Orbital, so I thought that might be the artist but they have so many albums it would take awhile to check, and I could be totally off base with that connection.

7. imbranato said:

ha! I knew it! It WAS from a Jerry Bruckheimer movie, hehe.

and yeah, I knew it probably wasn't what he was asking for... 2:56 was a weird time to pick in that vid... so I wasn't quite sure...

8. barcaforeveridol said:

Default THE SONG STARTS AT -2:56 and Femalestan is RIGHT! it does sound very etheral

Song STARTS at 2:56!!! Thanks Guys for the effort!!! C'mon you can do it!!! Ill give a try and see if its artist Orbital...THANKS GUYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by femalestan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not what Barca is talking about. If you read Barca's comments on the page with the video they are asking about the LAST song, about 2:56 from the end of the video (hence the -2:56 in the original post) - right Barca?

POTC was my thought as well at first, but he noted that the song started at around that point, and at almost 3 minutes in the Pirates remix is already in full swing and the song doesn't change for at least another 30 seconds.

The song at the end is very ethereal and mellow. It sort of reminds me of Halcyon by Orbital, so I thought that might be the artist but they have so many albums it would take awhile to check, and I could be totally off base with that connection.

9. barcaforeveridol said:

HEY GUYS I FOUND OUT THE ARTIST AND SONG!!! its Let Go (Edit) By kandi & neumann

THANKS!