Looking for a Mick Jagger (Stones?) Song

Thread: Looking for a Mick Jagger (Stones?) Song

Tags: None
  1. alacorn75 said:

Default Looking for a Mick Jagger (Stones?) Song

Hi folks,

I am looking for a song by Mick Jagger and the fact that I can't find it is driving me crazy slowly but surely .

The song sounds very similar to "You Can't Always Get What You Want". It starts with a kind of rap-like passage, sung very quickly, and the end of the first verse is something like "I said ye-ah" (but I'm not sure). The chorus goes something like "I said yeah (oh yeah), I said yeah (oh yeah)" and so on...problem is, I couldn't find the song on any of Jagger's official albums, so maybe it's on a B-side.

I know that this is very little information, but maybe somebody still can help me? Thanks!

2. liannalondon said:

Brown Sugar?

3. alacorn75 said:

No, but thank you.

DJ Maxx said:

5. alacorn75 said:

Still not the one .

It must be newer...around 90's or so...and the Verse is a bit similar to "Don't Tear Me Up" (the guitar sound is a bit similar). And I'm pretty sure it's a Mick Jagger solo song...

6. clw666 said:

The chorus also sounds like Mony Mony by Tommy James and the Shondells but you would be able to hear Mony Mony a lot during the verses. lastfm.com has a link if you google Mony Mony by Tommy James and the Shondells.

Is it def. Mick Jagger?

7. tyresius said:

a guess.........................................

just another night....by mick jagger (1985)

its on youtube.

8. alacorn75 said:

It's definitely Mick Jagger singing on the song. I'm not sure whether it's a Stones song or a Jagger solo song.

DJ Maxx said:

Doh ! I just remembered something.

This song fooled me when it first came out and I'm gonna bet the farm on it.

It is not Jagger, but sounds just like him.

Huck John - "Oh Yeah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3qL1KdyFCA

10. alacorn75 said:

It's definitely Mick Jagger. But thank you.