Need lyrics to counter time of your life by greenday

Thread: Need lyrics to counter time of your life by greenday

Tags: None
  1. MercGH said:

Default Need lyrics to counter time of your life by greenday

Hello all,

I am enduring a very difficult break up that is months away from being a year. FYI I'm a male and my partner was a female. I have been in contact with my ex here and there since then. At one recent moment after I spoke with her online, she put in her away msg, "It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right." Last night, she had a formal at college that I was not invited to go with her. Later today after I was online, she again put that quote in her away message. I think she is thinking about me and posting it. I don't even know if it does pertain to me but I believe it does. I am thinking it is bad, that she is saying our breakup was unpredictable but the decision is right but I don't know. What do you guys think? I need lyrics of a song to counter the interpretation of the lyrics for that song. That her decision is not right, that there's still something there between us, that there is still a lot more to look forward to in our relationship. I need good lyrics of a song that is about getting back together but not being so desperate you know. I also think lyrics of a song that showed that I am a new man would be helpful. Any ideas???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. random kid said:

maybe this?

lifehouse - whetever it takes

I'll do whatever it takes
    To turn this around
    I know what's at stake
    I know that I've let you down
    And if you give me a chance
    Believe that I can change
    I'll keep us together whatever it takes
  3. MercGH said:

That's pretty good. I don't know though I'm trying to not sound too desperate and that sounds like it. So far, I have this, "

Just one chance, just one breath
    Just in case there's just one left
    There's too much new"

I added the last line. It's from Far Away by Nickelback. What do you think of it?