Help! I Cannot find a song!!!!

Thread: Help! I Cannot find a song!!!!

Tags: None
  1. so.ant said:

Default Help! I Cannot find a song!!!!

ok so I've heard this song within the past 2 years and I tried and tried to look up this song and I cannot seem to find it! If anybody can tell me the name and artist I will seriously love you forever! ok so everytime I hear this song the lyrics seem to sound different but I heard it last night at the club and took down what the lyrics sounded like...

This is a HOUSE song and it has a female singing it.
    The beginning starts off slow and mellow then it picks up.
    the lyrics go something like this "Baby come chase me out of the..... woaaahh oooh oohh baby" i couldn't get the first line of the chorus but she starts off saying baby.... and it sounds like she is saying wooaaahh there she goes or something... (when i first heard it i thought she said radio something but i don't think so... )
    The beat sounds almost like Perfect Exceeder and it's not Mason because i thought that it was another song of theirs but they don't have another song.. at least I don't think....

I used to think that this and Perfect Exceeder were one and the same but they aren't, especially after getting the song perfect exceeder... I first heard it together in 2007, which is why I thought it was one song but it's not and it's not exceeder....

The beat are so similar!!!

If anyone can find this song please let me know!
    Thanks!

2. ashmo said:

What season? I found a site that lists songs used in each episode.

3. ashmo said:

4. so.ant said:

nooo lol not the show house the genre of the song is house lol

DJ Maxx said:

But thanks for trying.........An honest mistake....

DJ Maxx said:

Try

"Run the Show" - Kat DeLuna / Busta Rhymes

7. so.ant said:

No it's house not hip hop but thanks though

8. ashmo said:

I just saw HOUSE capitalized, and thought you meant a song that you heard on HOUSE. LOL! Sorry!!!! )

9. so.ant said:

it's all good lol