Music from Passchendaele trailer

Thread: Music from Passchendaele trailer

Tags: None
  1. beef682 said:

Default Music from Passchendaele trailer

I love the music that plays during the final trailer (and you will too) for Passchendaele seen here: http://passchendaelethemovie.com/html/trailer_lg.html. I'm stumped, I e-mailed the production companies for the film and they said to get in contact with alliance films as they were in charge for making the trailer, I tried but the site gives no clue to their e-mail only a feedback e-mail and when I used a googled e-mail it returns to me as delayed 5 times and then rejected. I've searched companies sites responsible for making trailer music for tv, films, and advertising: X-Ray Dog, Future World Music, Brand X Music, Two Steps From Hell, Epic Score, Audiomachine and Groove Addicts with no luck finding Passchendaele in any of thier lists of credits. Allthough Audiomachine did contribute music for the first two trailers but not the third/last one, This song eludes me, people please help me.

2. Kaister said:

hey buddy i asked the people at the Facebook comunity...well its Passchendaele group....and one guy replied to my topic and said the name of the song is " After the war" i will get the whole title and will get back to you...but for now...search for this ...i hope i am right..

3. beef682 said:

Unhappy no such luck

After the war is the song the Paul Gross wrote himself for the teaser trailer for the film not the final trailer that I asked, sorry for the update but I do apreceate your help. keep looking, thanx.

4. beef682 said:

Default Found it

the first part in the trailer is called Those Without Fear, Newfound Hope, both from AudioMachine, after a year of searching, finally!!!
    Last edited by beef682; 12-10-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: seccond part in song