Dave Matthews Concert Dates

Thread: Dave Matthews Concert Dates

Tags: None

JenerationX said:

Default Dave Matthews Concert Dates

I haven't heard any of the new album yet, but I definitely want to check out a show when they start... I'm in NYC and I'm almost sure they should come through here. Do you guys know the dates for the upcoming Dave Matthews tour?
  2. cecilia2 said:

I heard that this new album is supposed to be their best yet. Haven't heard anything besides the single, but Fuse is airing their concert at the Beacon Theatre. Supposedly they're going to be playing the new album in it's entirety plus some of the classics. You can find more info on it here... http://fuse.tv/tours/dmb/

sealionwoman said:

i can't wait for this to come on... dave's gonna rock

JenerationX said:

Quote Originally Posted by sealionwoman View Post
    i can't wait for this to come on... dave's gonna rock
    It's tonight!!! The Dave Matthews Band, 9 pm on fuse, anybody watching? I'm at work til 9 but I'm going to just tivo it and then start when I get home... so no spoiling anything!! lol
  5. cecilia2 said:

saw the DMB concert... and it was AWESOME!!! I didnt expect it to go over so I didn't have that recorded but i recorded all the documentaries about the band.. 2 have already come on and part 3 is tonight, with part 4 tomorrow at 8. i heard the first two were cool so i'm gonna catch this 3rd one tonight