Dance and rock songs from Sidecca, Charlotte Russe, and 24 Hour Fitness

Thread: Dance and rock songs from Sidecca, Charlotte Russe, and 24 Hour Fitness

Tags: None
  1. NIGHTWALKER193 said:

Question Dance and rock songs from Sidecca, Charlotte Russe, and 24 Hour Fitness

I've going nuts trying to find the titles and artists for these songs:

This first one is a techno/dance song with a female lead and male backing vocals. I heard it in the Northridge Mall's Sidecca in February 2008. It goes "Some dance with a DJ girl" "no way out, no way out when the music starts to play". Possible artists I've checked out include Daze, HitN'Hide, Toy Box, Aqua, Real McCoy, La Bouche, Corona, Cascada, Jocelyn Rodriguez, Amber, Angelina, DJ Bobo, Smile.dk, A-Teens, The Vengaboys, and King Kong and D Jungle Girls.

The next ones I've heard in 24 Hour Fitness:

This one has male lead vocals and sounds upbeat, like dance. The chorus goes something like "I can take it, but I don't understand" and later "Can they tell me who I am" or "can they tell me what I am", and "I hope you're the one".

This one has female lead vocals and is fast with a techno sound. The chorus or at least repeating part is "somewhere, somewhere baby" or "someway someday baby" or a variation, possibly with "Someday I'll find you".
    I heard both of these last week, May 2009. I've looked up Kim Wilde, Kelly Clarkson, and Cascada for this one.

This one is a hard rock song I heard in the gym months ago, possibly in November 2008, and I remember hearing it on the radio back in fall 1997. It has a rough male lead and repeats something that sounds like "And I don't belong here" or "And I don't belong to you" or "I don't owe you". Offhand, the vocals remind me of Seether and Distrubed, but I'm not sure.

This last one I heard back in 1991 or 1993 on the radio. It has a female lead and I think she says "Hey, what've you been doin'?", and it's soft rock, in the same vein as Expose's "As Long As I Can Dream" and Michael Bolton's "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?" If anyone can help me with any of these, please write me!
  2. NIGHTWALKER193 said:

I heard the song again yesterday in Sidecca, but no one knew the title or artist. I wrote down more lyrics which are Girl: Come and dance with the DJ girl...I'm a DJ 24/7....The beat is pumping and it feels so right...and possibly "around the world". The guy parts go: She gets down and she gets around...Break it down, baby, show me how, baby...we can party till we drop...dream about it..." Again, it's a dance/bubblegum pop song, and the latest release year has to be early 2008. Possible artists are King Kong and D. Jungle Girls, Joga, Aqua, Captain Jack, Toy Box, and Hit n' Hide. Every time I try to input these lyrics, I get no or irrelevant results. If anyone has an idea, let me know. I found the other songs I was looking for earlier, "If You're Not The One" Daniel Bedingfield, and "Sundown" by American Juniors. I'm still looking for a hard rock song I've heard at 24 Hour Fitness, and remember hearing on the radio back in the fall of 1997. The chorus seems to have "I don't belong to you" or "I don't belong here" in it, with rough male vocals, similar to The Goo Goo Dolls and Disturbed.

picklesx3 said:

try:
    Schuyler Fisk – I Don't Belong To You Anymore
    LASGO LYRICS - Don't Belong 2 U
    ECHOBELLY - I DON'T BELONG HERE
    creep by radiohead
    beautiful letdown by switchfoot