Monster Song (techno)

Thread: Monster Song (techno)

Tags: None
  1. E46dstn8r said:

Smile Monster Song (techno)

Hi, this is the last straw for the search of this song. i dont know the name of the song or the artist........
    i remember i seeing the video back like 4 yrs ago when ui lived in australia in the morning video show in channel ten (dont member the show name either)lmao.
    is a little b;ue monster that bops his head to the techno song.

it kind goes like this..

pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa pa pa tararararara pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa........pa pa!. pa pa pa pa tararararara.....

lmao
    thnx

2. omega_arts18 said:

I think it's "mr. oizo - flat beat". The video is this yellow puppet thing in an office. He talks on the phone a few times and signs some papers in the video. Hope this is what you're looking for.

3. E46dstn8r said:

Default mupet song

i downloaded the song but the one im talking about also has a bigger bass line, thank you though.....

just in case do u know any good happy hardcore websites?

4. takeonme79 said:

Are you sure? From the description I'd almost certainly agree with Omega that its Flat Beat. Does Omega's description of the video sound like the one you saw? Maybe the file you downloaded was wrongly named, or a different sound quality, or it could be another track by the same artist

5. E46dstn8r said:

guys it was my mistake the song was names wrong on my download, i apollogize thank u very much my search is over.