ليتنا كنا كما كنت ولم نحني الجباه
    عجباً منه أشلاً بات خفّاقاً لواه
    هددوا بالموت والموت له أحلى مناه
    قتلوه فتهادت ترسم المجد دماه
    قتلوا العزة لمّا أن تراءت في رؤاه

قتلوه غيلةً والغدر ميثاق الطغاه
    قتلوه وكذا كانت نهايات الأباه

2. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

Noboby can write this in the Arabic writing (english alphabet)??

3. superjordan said:

oghmed as-sayf as-saqel
    oghmeda as-sayfo s-saqelo wa tawara fi sanah
    wa bada lelkawni sob7on sha7ebon taha deyah
    wa a6alla lbadro maksofan ghareqan fi dojah
    wa ghada lkawno aseefan bakeyan yarwi asah
    moth thawa shaykho lma3ali wa na3a lmajda akhah
    moth baka lqudsa khalelan arkhasa rro7a fedah
    moth talaha l7eqdo fastalla shawathan men lathah
    warama bennari noran jallala sh-shaybo 3olah
    atfa2o badra ddoja wannoro lam yabro7 madah
    qayyado laytha rrada wal 3azmo lam tahda2 khotah
    qatalo shaykha lfeda kai ya7jebo 3anna thorah
    ma daro annana bano lmawti woledna fi ra7ah
    ya 3alelan 3alla bel3azmi asa6ela lboghah
    wa qa3edan aq3ada lbaghena a3yat.hom nahah
    wa somo6an aljama lkofra wa ashjanan 7adah
    laytana konna kama konta wa lam na7ni ljebah
    3ajaban menho ashlan bat khaffaqan lewah
    haddado belmawti walmawto laho a7la monah
    qataloho fat.hadt tarsomo lmajda demah
    qatalo l3ezzata lamma an tara2t fi ro2ah
    qataloho ghaylatan walghadro methago l6ogha
    qataloho wa ktha kanat nehayato l.obah

this is not easy

4. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

Quote Originally Posted by superjordan View Post
    oghmed as-sayf as-saqel
    oghmeda as-sayfo s-saqelo wa tawara fi sanah
    wa bada lelkawni sob7on sha7ebon taha deyah
    wa a6alla lbadro maksofan ghareqan fi dojah
    wa ghada lkawno aseefan bakeyan yarwi asah
    moth thawa shaykho lma3ali wa na3a lmajda akhah
    moth baka lqudsa khalelan arkhasa rro7a fedah
    moth talaha l7eqdo fastalla shawathan men lathah
    warama bennari noran jallala sh-shaybo 3olah
    atfa2o badra ddoja wannoro lam yabro7 madah
    qayyado laytha rrada wal 3azmo lam tahda2 khotah
    qatalo shaykha lfeda kai ya7jebo 3anna thorah
    ma daro annana bano lmawti woledna fi ra7ah
    ya 3alelan 3alla bel3azmi asa6ela lboghah
    wa qa3edan aq3ada lbaghena a3yat.hom nahah
    wa somo6an aljama lkofra wa ashjanan 7adah
    laytana konna kama konta wa lam na7ni ljebah
    3ajaban menho ashlan bat khaffaqan lewah
    haddado belmawti walmawto laho a7la monah
    qataloho fat.hadt tarsomo lmajda demah
    qatalo l3ezzata lamma an tara2t fi ro2ah
    qataloho ghaylatan walghadro methago l6ogha
    qataloho wa ktha kanat nehayato l.obah

this is not easy

Thank's a lot ! i appreciate your time and good will..

I know that is a hard work to do..i'm very greatful...

I hope you can help with other lyrics that i've posted...(take your time...apparently no one can do it)

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...-wa-sefee.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...3-qa3qa3t.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...h-darruka.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...32-aroona.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...sh-shiblu.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...d-as-sayf.html

Bye and thank's again....

LOUIE said:

it's not that no one can do it, its just no one listens to this stuff it's a headache. I personally would not waste 1/2 an hour listening to something I'm not interested in. post songs that are like for faris karam, tamer hoosney, amr diab, haifa, nancy....etc and you'll get more than 100 reply but those things no one bothers its like I said a headache.
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

6. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

Quote Originally Posted by LOUIE View Post
    it's not that no one can do it, its just no one listens to this stuff it's a headache. I personally would not waste 1/2 an hour listening to something I'm not interested in. post songs that are like for faris karam, tamer hoosney, amr diab, haifa, nancy....etc and you'll get more than 100 reply but those things no one bothers its like I said a headache.

Tastes in music are varied .. if you think that this songs are a headache, well, is your opinion (probably several people will be agree with you), but when I joined the forum gave me the impresion that was diverse, and that would help people who could not make the transliterations and translations alone. I never thought that I must listen to certain types of music to be helped...Sorry, my mistake....

Have a nice day

7. superjordan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Amin_Al_Husainy View Post
    Thank's a lot ! i appreciate your time and good will..

I know that is a hard work to do..i'm very greatful...

I hope you can help with other lyrics that i've posted...(take your time...apparently no one can do it)

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...-wa-sefee.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...3-qa3qa3t.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...h-darruka.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...32-aroona.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...sh-shiblu.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...d-as-sayf.html

Bye and thank's again....
    you are welcome

i'll try to help you as much as i can

8. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

Quote Originally Posted by superjordan View Post
    you are welcome

i'll try to help you as much as i can

Thank you!... That's the spirit !!

As I said before...Take your time, i know that is a hard work to do...

Thank's again!

larosa said:

to make things clear,it's not like LOUIE has said,let's not talk on the behalf of many people
    for exemple i'm arabic and not that much into arabic music,but i translate most of the songs regardless the name of the singer ,what he sings about,the beat or the rythme,the country wich the singer comes from,i translated many silly songs that i'm not convinced about,
    for me nasheed is a good type of songs,but abviously you missunderstand what nasheed means,and the proof is this kind of songs you post looking for transliteration or translation,it's about war,fighting battles,and it has nothing to do with nasheed that we know ,nashed should be about islam,muslim,allah,the prophet muhamed(PBUH),not about how we defeat the enemy,not about the bad expressions ,and i transliterated a song for you that has bad influence about how the arabic and the islamic world should consider the woman,it's the reason why non muslim people have this bad idea about our religeon,so they belong to the fanatic groups
    and don't under estimate any of us ,we can do it,but we don't want to in order to prevent plotical involvement
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

LOUIE said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    to make things clear,it's not like LOUIE has said,let's not talk on the behalf of many people
    for exemple i'm arabic and not that much into arabic music,but i translate most of the songs regardless the name of the singer ,what he sings about,the beat or the rythme,the country wich the singer comes from,i translated many silly songs that i'm not convinced about,
    for me nasheed is a good type of songs,but abviously you missunderstand what nasheed means,and the proof is this kind of songs you post looking for transliteration or translation,it's about war,fighting battles,and it has nothing to do with nasheed that we know ,nashed should be about islam,muslim,allah,the prophet muhamed(PBUH),not about how we defeat the enemy,not about the bad expressions ,and i transliterated a song for you that has bad influence about how the arabic and the islamic world should consider the woman,it's the reason why non muslim people have this bad idea about our religeon,so they belong to the fanatic groups
    and don't under estimate any of us ,we can do it,but we don't want to in order to prevent plotical involvement
    يسلم ثمك هذا الحكي الصحيح، لسة كل يوم بطلعو في غنية سياسية جديدة. لو تقطع راسي ما بترجم هيك حكي.
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

11. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

Thanks for your coments Larosa.

You already know that i don't speak arabic at all. I told you in our first conversation. I'm just starting to learn about your language, culture, music and beliefs.

I agree with you in some aspects. It's true that some people have a wrong idea about islam and muslim people (i don't wanna be one of them). I know very well that your religion is not about war, battles, death, terrorism and less about to not consider women like should be... Is very much deepest than that, i really know.

But i also know (and i do not entirely agree with it) that freedom depends in part of win some battles. is not something that i believe, it's a reality..it happening...we like it or not, it happening.

Everybody see the injustice that some Muslim people are suffering today by outsiders and oppressors of any kind, and they express that injustice in these songs, are just a call to resist, to not give up against the injustice, sometimes in a raw and extremly way. Yes, maybe it's not a nasheed, maybe nasheed should be about islam, muslim, allah, the prophet muhamed, as you say, but they call it nasheed (they really believe that), appear in the net as nasheed, so i, ignorantly, called it nasheed too. Sorry if that bothered some of you, and i mean it...

I have not underestimated any of you. when i said that nobody could do the transliteration i meant that no one can do because for some of you it's mean to be politically involved.

I'm not asking you to involved politically, I'm just asking for transliterations and translations of these songs, something as simple as that. I'm not here for politics, I'm here for music, free speech and for learn more about the islamic world...I'm not a terrorist or a fanatic, i'm just a curious man learning.

If you believe that listening to this music is not good for me or for the muslim people, let me realize myself. And then, i would be grateful and i'll admit that i was wrong, but i must know what they are talking about to do that, isn't?

Again, Thank's for your coment and for show me your point of wiew...

Peace be upon you...

larosa said:

dear Amin_Al_Husainy ,the worst thing about listening to other songs of other languages is that you don't know what they're saying ,and if you don't know what they're saying thet'd probably say things bad things about you ,about your believes about your nation and you still don't have a clue
    there is no way that i'm going to translate songs about warriors in iraq ,meanwhile these kinds of worriors pretend to fihgt the colonizer,but in fact they are explosing themselves in the public place and killing innocent people
    and by the way nasheed should not contain music ,never only humain voice ,that's how you distinguish them from other songs
    we're very happy that you understand our situation ,and how we're missunderstood by almost all the world ,but the songs that you're listening to has nothing to do with islam

best regards
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by louie View Post
    يسلم ثمك هذا الحكي الصحيح، لسة كل يوم بطلعو في غنية سياسية جديدة. لو تقطع راسي ما بترجم هيك حكي.
    سلامة راسك بس عن جد شيء بيزعج انك تشوف هيك اغاني عنصرية و متعصبة هيدا ما عندو علاقة بالاسلام و لا العرب من قريب او بعيد
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

14. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

dear Amin_Al_Husainy ,the worst thing about listening to other songs of other languages is that you don't know what they're saying ,and if you don't know what they're saying thet'd probably say things bad things about you ,about your believes about your nation and you still don't have a clue
    there is no way that i'm going to translate songs about warriors in iraq ,meanwhile these kinds of worriors pretend to fihgt the colonizer,but in fact they are explosing themselves in the public place and killing innocent people
    and by the way nasheed should not contain music ,never only humain voice ,that's how you distinguish them from other songs
    we're very happy that you understand our situation ,and how we're missunderstood by almost all the world ,but the songs that you're listening to has nothing to do with islam

best regards

Music for me it's about notes and melodies, not about instruments. By the way, these songs have no instruments, just human voice, so based on what you say, they could get into the Nasheed category, even if we are not agree or if we don't like that. As i said before, they really believe that what they are singing is nasheed, they really believe that are singing to Allah's will. Are they wrong?...maybe, if you said so, i believe you. But the fact that you do or not the transliterations of the songs will not change their way of thinking and acting, perhaps mine.

Just saying that it's wrong don't help to the people to form their own opinion of why this songs are wrong or out of islam. How would the people know what is wrong in what they are saying if no one want to do the transliteration and translation of the songs?...But it's ok, i understand your point. If it makes you feel bad, don't do the transliteration, i don't want that, i really don't...

Thank you anyway...

Peace be upon you

larosa said:

abviously you seem to be convinced about these kind of songs,and i can't change your mind,but if i do the transliteration and even the translation,may be you'll get more convinced who knows?
    for me it's not nasheed as long as i don't agree with what it contains in term of expressions,nasheed should be speaking on the behalf of the muslims since it should have a pure and peaceful cause to defend,not the way people fight or to insult the enemy as it's there in many of the nasheed you posted,the one that talk about the "falooja" troops,it's the worst art can get to ,believe me
    even if the enemy hurts us ,even if he kicks us out of homeland,even if he kills us,we should not say those horrible things,otherwise we'll be giving them the proove to hate us more and to despise us
    and BTW there is a sentence in a nasheed i transliterated for you and if i post that part of the nasheed wich really annoyed me and made me feel disgusting,i promise that no one on earth will tranlate for you,it's shameful
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

16. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

abviously you seem to be convinced about these kind of songs,and i can't change your mind,but if i do the transliteration and even the translation,may be you'll get more convinced who knows?
    for me it's not nasheed as long as i don't agree with what it contains in term of expressions,nasheed should be speaking on the behalf of the muslims since it should have a pure and peaceful cause to defend,not the way people fight or to insult the enemy as it's there in many of the nasheed you posted,the one that talk about the "falooja" troops,it's the worst art can get to ,believe me
    even if the enemy hurts us ,even if he kicks us out of homeland,even if he kills us,we should not say those horrible things,otherwise we'll be giving them the proove to hate us more and to despise us
    and BTW there is a sentence in a nasheed i transliterated for you and if i post that part of the nasheed wich really annoyed me and made me feel disgusting,i promise that no one on earth will tranlate for you,it's shameful
    Ok, you let your point very clear ... Again, thank's anyway

larosa said:

you're welcome
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

18. superjordan said:

يا جماعة شو القصة؟
    انا مش فاهم عن شو بتحكوا
    هادي قصيدة حسب ما بعرف انها اهداء للشيخ احمد ياسين
    انا اصلا مش فاهم كل الحكي فيها وشايفها عادية زي القصائد اللي كنا ناخدها زمان ايام المدرسة
    على شو الخلاف؟

larosa said:

ما في خلاف و لاشيء
    بس يمكن هي القصيدة ما فيها شيء بس في قصائد ثانية يسميها هو نشيد و هي لا تمت للنشيد بأي صفة كانت
    انا رفضت الترجمة حتى ما نخوض في امور سياسية و انت يا ريت تلقي نظرة على باقي القصائد و يمكن بالنسبة ليك ما تكون فيها شيء بس كل واحد الو خلفية تحكم فيه
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

20. Amin_Al_Husainy said:

English please, for me it's as if you were talking secretly. It is not fair