Is there another current DVD not listed here?

Thread: Is there another current DVD not listed here?

Tags: None
  1. FyshStyx said:

Default Is there another current DVD not listed here?

I ask because I'm looking for a song that I can't seem to find in the Summer 2009 playlist. Also, there seem to be a couple of songs that are currently playing that aren't on the list. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is "Abracadabra".

It's been 3 days since I've last worked, and every time it comes on, I forget to look at the TV for the title; but I'll try my best to describe the video and the song I'm looking for. The song is moderately slow, and features a 4-note upwards progressing guitar riff, followed by a sustained whale sound (or like a human whistling). Near the end of the song, I guess during the "climax", there's a lot of synthy sounds. As for the video, I remember that during the beginning and the ending, a girl is in bed, looking at her alarm clock or something. And during the video, I think you see her swimming underwater. The song has an overall dreamy feel to it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it was a male singer(s?)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

hachi said:

Quote Originally Posted by FyshStyx View Post
    I ask because I'm looking for a song that I can't seem to find in the Summer 2009 playlist. Also, there seem to be a couple of songs that are currently playing that aren't on the list. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is "Abracadabra".

It's been 3 days since I've last worked, and every time it comes on, I forget to look at the TV for the title; but I'll try my best to describe the video and the song I'm looking for. The song is moderately slow, and features a 4-note upwards progressing guitar riff, followed by a sustained whale sound (or like a human whistling). Near the end of the song, I guess during the "climax", there's a lot of synthy sounds. As for the video, I remember that during the beginning and the ending, a girl is in bed, looking at her alarm clock or something. And during the video, I think you see her swimming underwater. The song has an overall dreamy feel to it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it was a male singer(s?)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
    Yes, there is a Summer 2 DVD now. I think it is Walter Meego - Forever (which is a totally awesome song!).
  3. allicandojump5 said:

Default ae song

i think its five years time by noah and the whale