Help

Thread: Help

Tags: None
  1. libra said:

Default Help

i was wondering if any of you know the name of this song it is driving me crazy
    i am really showing my age here but the song is a country western song and it is about this boy who is in a wheel chair and he is on a cb radio ,he is talking to a trucker and then the trucker goes to his house to take him for a ride and when he gets there ,there are all these trucks there to do the same they have all heard him talking .it is a really sad song.
    i thought it was sung by cw mcall but am not sure

2. SMazac128 said:

The title is "TEDDY BEAR." It was done originally by Red Sovine, and later by others like Boxcar Willie & Elvis Presley.

3. libra said:

Smile thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SMazac128
    The title is "TEDDY BEAR." It was done originally by Red Sovine, and later by others like Boxcar Willie & Elvis Presley.
    thanks so much have been trying to think of it for weeks

4. Mossleigh said:

Default Teddy Bear

Quote Originally Posted by libra
    i was wondering if any of you know the name of this song it is driving me crazy
    i am really showing my age here but the song is a country western song and it is about this boy who is in a wheel chair and he is on a cb radio ,he is talking to a trucker and then the trucker goes to his house to take him for a ride and when he gets there ,there are all these trucks there to do the same they have all heard him talking .it is a really sad song.
    i thought it was sung by cw mcall but am not sure

I believ ethe song is Teddy BEar by Red Sovine