Male singer, "All the words she said"?? Wee ooo

Thread: Male singer, "All the words she said"?? Wee ooo

Tags: None
  1. madbliss said:

Default Male singer, "All the words she said"?? Wee ooo

This is killing me!! The song's chorus sounds like it starts off with "All the words again" almost as if the singer (male) has a very thick British accent. The end of the chorus sounds like "that we know-ooooh-oh". I believe one verse starts off with "She said..." There is also a section at the end that has a whistle over several guys singing "Wee ooo wee ooo/wee ooo wee ooo". I'm so sorry it's tough to understand anything he says but it's a really catchy song and it sticks in my head for days. It's a modern song, probably from the last year or so and I think it's a band not just a solo artist. Any help is appreciated!!

2. Enry-D said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9xCCjL1RZE

3. madbliss said:

Thanks for the offer but it's not a band that anyone who listens to music would know - Chili Peppers are pretty popular and distinct. I'm not a music dummy but this band is either unknown or an indie group with airplay that I am not aware of yet.

4. Glazenwood said:

It 's not All the things she said by Simple minds is it, that has a whole lot of woo woos in it?

5. madbliss said:

Thanks Glazenwood but that song is about two decades older than the one I am talking about Rockin video though!! Ha ha ha ha

atmaestro said:

Try "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

7. herofall said:

I somehow feel that i know that you want to hear Plan B - She Said