Song from Last Night ?!

Thread: Song from Last Night ?!

Tags: None
  1. batty13 said:

Default Song from Last Night ?!

Was with my wife and 9 month old daughter in Ae last night and I was holding my daughter as my wife shopped. I started dancing with my daughter to a song that came on and it was just about one of those perfect moments! The song was just so fitting and my daughter also did her little head bob dance with me, its was awesome and now I have to find the song. I didnt get over to the LCD to find out because we were in the arie part of the store I had forgotten the music playing were the videos in the back.

* The song was moderate tempo and played on the upbeat almost like a reggae style and the voicing was almost reggae as well.

The lyrics kept singing in the chorus:

"Cause I love you ... I love you ... I love you"

Other parts said something like:

"momma said to take care of you"

another line was like:

"in your eyes" - my daughter has the same blue eyes as my wife

and something like:

"you're the best thing (to happen/to come along)"

Any ideas? Last night was June 08, 2009 so I would guess summer playlist, but I dont see anything on there that matches.

Cheers!
  2. FyshStyx said:

Yeah, there's a Summer 2 2009 playlist, but it hasn't been posted here yet.

Anyways, you're looking for "Say Hey" by Michael Franti and Spearhead.
  3. batty13 said:

Default woot!

That was it bro thanks! I googled it up and down the place but couldn't find it.\thanks a mill

You would think American Eagle would have a video section where you can see the videos playing in the store so you can watch em again, that or at least the track selections streaming or perhaps the playlist. They could always embed the videos from youtube and then it doesnt cost any bandwidth on their part and you cant tell its getting streamed from youtube on the user side. /shrug

thanks again!