Need your help finding a music.

Thread: Need your help finding a music.

Tags: None
  1. RT said:

Smile Need your help finding a music.

Hello everyone

I have a music on my head and I just can't find out it's name.

I don't exacly know the year but it must be in the begining of 2000...

Well, it's a song with a very fast rhythm and it has some strange noises in it, like bee sounds and cricket sounds.

It doesn't have much lyrics.. I can't remember well but it's something like..

"Dance to the rhythm I know you like..."

"(...) make you feel alright"

"(...) just like dub way"

Well yeah it's weird, I don't think if it's right.

The gender.. I guess it's trance.. I don't know it..

I've listened to this song years ago and I can't find out it's name.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry about my bad spelling, I'm from Portugal.

Cheers
    Last edited by RT; 06-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.

2. RT said:

Anyone please?

3. TheMusicLuvR said:

Presumably, you mean the "genre" is trance, not the "gender". Gender tells if it's male or female.

But speaking of gender, was it a girl or boy singing the song?

4. RT said:

Sorry, I made a mistake.

It's a boy who sings.

5. RT said:

Please I would really like to know the name.

6. RT said:

Ok so BlueNileFan sent me a PM with some suggestions and I'l share them with you so it can be easier to find the name of the music.

suggestions:
    -do you know if the Dj is well known - I don't know who the DJ was but I guess he's well known since the music was a big success.
    -do you have the song? share----> www.zippyshare.com - Sorry I have not.
    -or if you don't sing too bad... and can get it out of your head, record it and share it - I only remember parts of the lyrics so if I sung it it won't make any sense.
    -or you can name us some songs that sound close to it - Humm I guess Norman Bass - How do You like Bass ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOeUf-nbkA ) but the one I'm looking for is much more fast.
    -or try to describe the special sounds in another way - The sounds are really of insects, moskitos and crickets but you ear them mostly in the calm parts of the song.
    -or the beat and other instruments, any trumpets, guitar, harmonica, singers in the background - There are no instruments. The beat is really fast, it has a sound but I don't know how to describe it but I guess it sounds like scratch (but really fast). No singers on the background.
    -or do you remember an accent, you are European, the Sweedes have a different English accent than the (Djjj)German or the Gr(rrr)eeks or no accent - I don't notice any particular accent but it does sound like English (from England lol)

Thanks BNF for the tips.

I hope this will solve things up. :P