song help

Thread: song help

Tags: None
  1. AidenM16 said:

Default song help

song for forgetting who you are / in a hate to love relationship...
    searched for hours, no luck ):
    Waiting hero,
    for your eyes only.
  2. AleatheEccentric said:

Give Mind.in.a.Box a shot. =) (The artists are Stefan Poiss and Markus Hadwiger)
    Most of their songs are about forgetting who you were in the past. But unfortunately two of their songs go to love to hate relationship which is the opposite of what you wanted. (oops :/) However, their songs could be something to your interest. I'll give you some info.
    People call them techno pop. I'm not sure what genre of music you like, but I'm sure there's at least one song you might appreciate from them. Why? Because all of their songs are quite different, you can't pigeon-hole these guys. X]
    But anyways, try the song- Identity. Quite intense, but not at all wild. There's also an acoustic version of this, which sounds a lot less tense.

Never the less I'll try to find something more exact. It'll be a toughy, but I'm happy to help.

UPDATE: Okay, okay, there is one song from them that could be 10% more accurate. To me it's debatable whether it could be a love song, but the lyrics can maneuver to that possibility. The song is called 'Lost Alone 2'. (",)
    (This time the song is smooth) Hope it helps.

Also: Here's a good one from the band, Rename- 'Maybe Later I Will Fall' (Very dramatic!) (",)
    Last edited by AleatheEccentric; 06-15-2009 at 12:03 PM.