Salutations! (Oh-no, another newbie! XD)

Thread: Salutations! (Oh-no, another newbie! XD)

Tags: None
  1. AleatheEccentric said:

Talking Salutations! (Oh-no, another newbie! XD)

I must say, buenos dias to the peanut gallery! I hope you can understand me as much as you can understand other peoples' avatars. X] Loving unidentifiable music has forced me to comb the many deserts of the internet and eventually finally crashed me here on this mystery nut-cracking forum. We all need help, do we not, so that's why I joined the forum to help others, especially myself. Speaking of which, I'll tell you a tad bit of myself right here and now.

1. Since there was no humanity test, I was able to pass! No, no, just kidding, I'm a bright enough bulb to actually accomplish the critically significant.

2. As hyper as I am at times, I can actually listen! O_0 To other people that is.:lol:

3. Electronic music is my thing at the moment, especially the unidentifiable.

4. You can call me "emoticon bipolar" XD What can I say, I really do like emoticons.

5. One last thing... I need a round of applause for every post I finish! Na-ah, I'm not that eccentric, I bet I can get along somewhere in this audience.
    Last edited by AleatheEccentric; 06-15-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Maviii said:

welcome in the board AleatheEccentric...
    hope u enjoy ur stay between us ...see ya around